997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

[PICS]: TECHART GT Street: Ready for the BULLRUN rally!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 10:43 AM
ELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really nice
Arrow [PICS]: TECHART GT Street: Ready for the BULLRUN rally!

Claus of CEC just sent these to me….look for it in the rally which starts in a few days.

Best of luck to the team!

Old 06-18-2008, 10:52 AM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-18-2008, 10:54 AM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
Thats so bad a$$! I love the front end. Gonna eatcha!

Old 06-18-2008, 10:58 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
hot, looks better now with all the stickers than without on an earlier thread

Old 06-18-2008, 11:04 AM
torment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud of
f'n awesome

Old 06-18-2008, 11:14 AM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Awesome!

Old 06-18-2008, 11:22 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
owsim

Old 06-18-2008, 11:25 AM
2slow2go is infamous around these parts
hahaha reminds me of a crazy japanese anime with a car that eats people...has that ever been done? mad cool!

Old 06-18-2008, 11:33 AM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Yes, that is Claus Ettensberger's (of CEC fame) car for the Bull Run this month. Claus has won the Bull Run before I believe. The signatures on the front bumper are from F1 drivers Adrian Sutil and Lewis Hamilton and Claus' good friend and client, rapper/actor Ice-T.

The Ice-T story is kind of interesting. Of all the people Lewis Hamilton wanted to meet in LA, it was Ice that he begged to see. Lewis is a big hip-hop fan and really idolizes Ice. It was fun to see him in awe of Ice while the rest of us were in awe of Lewis! It also kind of underscores that, in many ways, Lewis is just a kid on his first trip to the LA area and was a bit star struck himself.

Lewis took Ice for a ride in that car and Ice's reaction when they returned was classic. He was like "GET ME THE F*UCK OUT OF THIS CAR!!" Scarier than the hood I guess. Hilarious.

Last edited by Barrister; 06-18-2008 at 11:44 AM.
Old 06-18-2008, 01:47 PM
ELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really nice
Originally Posted by Barrister
...It was fun to see him in awe of Ice while the rest of us were in awe of Lewis! It also kind of underscores that, in many ways, Lewis is just a kid on his first trip to the LA area and was a bit star struck himself.

Lewis took Ice for a ride in that car and Ice's reaction when they returned was classic. He was like "GET ME THE F*UCK OUT OF THIS CAR!!" Scarier than the hood I guess. Hilarious.
D...what event was this?

Old 06-18-2008, 03:16 PM
RioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Nice

Proper.

Old 06-18-2008, 03:20 PM
Banned
KingMotor is infamous around these parts
wow very nice!

Old 06-18-2008, 03:41 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
badass!!

Old 06-18-2008, 04:03 PM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ELIM
D...what event was this?
It was just my son and I. Claus was nice enough to invite us. One of the coolest experiences of my life.

Check out this post to read about it and see some pics:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/s...d.php?t=132121

Last edited by Barrister; 06-18-2008 at 04:47 PM.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:40 PM
alex@wheelexperts is infamous around these parts
CEC FTW haha

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: [PICS]: TECHART GT Street: Ready for the BULLRUN rally!