997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Just got my HRE P40s from Titan Motorsports

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 06:49 PM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
Just got my HRE P40s from Titan Motorsports

Just a good word for a good vendor.

Nero took my stock 997tt wheels on trade for some silver p40s. Fair deal and I got the wheels in 3 business days!

I can't wait to mount them. Pics below in link.

Thumbs up!

http://gallery.me.com/periokid#100183

Last edited by Periokid; 07-20-2008 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Added Link.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:29 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future

sorry had to do it.. I kid, I Kid..can't wait for the pics

Old 06-18-2008, 10:11 PM
M3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Periokid
Just a good word for a good vendor.

Nero took my stock 997tt wheels on trade for some silver p40s. Fair deal and I got the wheels in 3 business days!

I can't wait to mount them. Pics to come.

Thumbs up!
Whats a fair deal? How much for your wheels? How much for new wheels?

Old 06-18-2008, 11:40 PM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
We wait pics

Old 06-19-2008, 12:48 AM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by M3 S3-R
He won't tell you that. If his dealer discounted them at all under MSRP then he will be in trouble with HRE. They are sticklers about that.

I don't know how much he got in trade but the MSRP on that set in 20" is around $6,200.

The interesting question is how much he got in trade for his stock wheels. That I would like to know.

Great wheel choice BTW. I love mine in textured black.

Last edited by Barrister; 06-19-2008 at 12:50 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:02 AM
Nico is infamous around these partsNico is infamous around these parts
Barrister, what center caps are those?
Edit: Ahh nevermind, those must be from the shop that did all your stuff right? BBI?

Old 06-19-2008, 01:05 AM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Nico
Barrister, what center caps are those?
Edit: Ahh nevermind, those must be from the shop that did all your stuff right? BBI?
Yes. That is a bbi autosport center cap. They recently did all of my mods. I have a bunch of pics and vids to post but have been too damn busy to get to it.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by Barrister
Yes. That is a bbi autosport center cap. They recently did all of my mods. I have a bunch of pics and vids to post but have been too damn busy to get to it.
Looking forward to em!

Old 06-19-2008, 01:34 AM
Originally Posted by Nico
Looking forward to em!
I will get to it this weekend.

Do you ever go to Cars & Coffee in Irvine? I had the 97TT there with my SLK this past Saturday.

Last edited by Barrister; 06-19-2008 at 01:36 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:45 AM
Originally Posted by Barrister
I will get to it this weekend.

Do you ever go to Cars & Coffee in Irvine? I had the 97TT there with my SLK this past Saturday.

yup i actually just mentioned C&C on my thread. i saw the pics and saw the SLK but didnt know your 997TT was there also! i havent gone since february. i usually go if robertp is having one of his runs but i may check it out this weekend....

i remember seeing your SLK way back when these were still at crystal cove

Old 06-19-2008, 06:34 AM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by M3 S3-R
Give Titan a call. Nero can answer it.

Old 06-24-2008, 08:30 AM
Former Vendor
titannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nice
I appreciate the positive comments, if there's anything you need don't hesitate to call or email. Show us some pictures!!!

Old 06-24-2008, 08:47 AM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
Have to say this is a very good program and I wish I was in the market right now!

Old 06-24-2008, 09:20 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Gettin ready to install a Kleemann Supercharger on a SLK55

Old 06-27-2008, 12:20 PM
Former Vendor
titannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nice
Heck if you want to trade in your wheels and finance the HRE's we got a 0% for 6 months program that you can do that with also.

Originally Posted by gmoney
Have to say this is a very good program and I wish I was in the market right now!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just got my HRE P40s from Titan Motorsports