997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Porsche Parade Charlotte, NC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 10:10 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche Parade Charlotte, NC

Hey guys I just wanted to get a feeler out here to see who was planning on coming out to the PCA Annual Porsche Parade which is being held this year in Charlotte, NC. So post up if you plan on coming.

List of items we will have in stock and or on sale for the whole week of the Parade which starts Saturday 6/28 to Sunday 7/6. Most items we should also be able to install for you during that week as well.

Milltek Exhausts
Smart Tops
IPD Plenums
APR Software (must be done at GMP)
HRE P40 (20x9 20x12 Brushed)
Brake Fluid/Pads/Rotors for the track events.
997 Turbo Speedart Wing Blade (GFK)
997 Turbo BTR XL Aero Kit
Bilstein 997TT Damptronics and PSS10's (Install/Pick up/Ship)

Special pricing is for those who are going to be at the parade. I will be in and out of the office during the parade but will have all calls forwarded to my cell if you need to call in. You can purchase at GMP or at our Booth in the Westin Hotel and at the track events at Lowes Motor Speedway.

Last edited by GMP Performance; 06-20-2008 at 10:25 AM.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:21 PM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
I'll be there. I'll certainly check out your booth. I'll bring my wallet!

Old 06-23-2008, 08:06 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to meeting you, make sure you ask for Matt if I'm not available there is also Stephen and Danny who are also more than capable of helping you out!.

Old 06-26-2008, 04:37 PM
meaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to behold
do you have more info?

Old 06-27-2008, 07:14 AM
Site Sponsor
There is an itinerary on the PCA website. i will see if I can find it and psot the link

Old 06-27-2008, 07:15 AM
Site Sponsor