997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Rihanna's new video features a 997 turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 03:33 PM
brickdawg is infamous around these parts
Rihanna's new video features a 997 turbo

Seen the new Rihanna video yet? She is driving a 997 Turbo Cab in the video. Check it out online.
http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/Rihanna/Take-A-Bow--59812819

Beautiful car. Makes me want to figure out a way to get one, borrow one, or at least go back to the dealership to look at one

Old 06-29-2008, 10:57 PM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
am still not sure why she's still in the music industry....

Old 06-29-2008, 11:00 PM
M3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by brickdawg
Seen the new Rihanna video yet? She is driving a 997 Turbo Cab in the video. Check it out online.

Beautiful car. Makes me want to figure out a way to get one, borrow one, or at least go back to the dealership to look at one
She and the car are top of the line. Wow

Old 06-29-2008, 11:10 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
lol that was like a commercial for porsche... sweet

Old 06-29-2008, 11:58 PM
mannytt is infamous around these partsmannytt is infamous around these parts
both look good to me

Old 06-30-2008, 12:27 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by aaronchanfilms
lol that was like a commercial for porsche... sweet
Same here...

Old 06-30-2008, 01:24 AM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !

I can relate to how seeing a video of the car leaves an impact. Last year I had bought a 997S and after four months of modifying it I kept thinking of the Turbo . The rational side factored in the cost and practical aspects of owning a Turbo in a city where I would not drive it every day .

The day before I bought my car I found out that the dealership had a black Turbo (first choice color) and as I made my plans to test drive it but I tried to see if I could find a nice video of the car .

I came across this . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjJVrD3vLh4

In 1 minute and 53 seconds I knew I was buying that car.

Old 06-30-2008, 02:13 AM
ninenineseven is infamous around these parts

It is 0-60 in 3 seconds(ish). How did the guy keep up....

Rihanna "Word of advice" - Heavy with the right foot, I promise it won't bite.....

I bet if the guy looked like Napoleon Dynamite we would have seen 4WD burnouts.

Old 06-30-2008, 05:21 AM
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute
That would have been a great video without her, without the guy, without the nasal soundtrack - otherwise perfect

Old 06-30-2008, 10:27 AM
Jay-Three is infamous around these parts
If there is any truth to those lyrics, what jack *** cheated on HER? Jesus she is smokin'!

Old 06-30-2008, 10:57 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty car, pretty lady....

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 06-30-2008, 11:21 AM
cayenned has a spectacular aura aboutcayenned has a spectacular aura about
Make sure you watch it in mute though, cr*ppy song.

the car, and her....I like! You should watch her "umbrella song" video, dayyum!

http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/Ri...4PwgsjjNfesyUv

Old 07-01-2008, 09:53 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
how much did they pay 4 here ?
maybe they gave here a free porsche !

Old 07-01-2008, 01:41 PM
Banned
LA TECH is infamous around these parts
Very cool, the car and Rihanna are smokin. Around 4 years ago I sold my silver 993TT to a guy who worked in the studios. Turns out he rented it to 50 cent and it came out in his video. In the video they steal it by driving through a large glass window. I wonder how much they trashed that poor car?

Old 07-01-2008, 03:03 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
Hot and Hotter!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rihanna's new video features a 997 turbo