997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Champions "The Man From Chile Grey" Turbo for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 03:24 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Champions "The Man From Chile Grey" Turbo for sale

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e=&cardist=971

Old 07-02-2008, 03:40 PM
alex@wheelexperts is infamous around these parts
I MUST HAVE!!!!

Such a beautiful car. Something about that color

Anyone have pictures of the CGT They did in "Man From Chile Grey"?

Old 07-02-2008, 05:49 PM
timo is infamous around these parts
thats a sweet car man

Old 07-02-2008, 05:54 PM
Tony717 is a jewel in the roughTony717 is a jewel in the roughTony717 is a jewel in the rough
I saw that car on the showroom floor and its really impressive, too bad that I did not had my camera with me then

Old 07-02-2008, 06:13 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
I still don't understand how a set of sway bars and control arms on springs with a softer rate can make the K1 handle "better than a GT3 RS."

Old 07-02-2008, 06:18 PM
lilstan is infamous around these parts
I love this car but I think it looks better without the racing stripes.

Old 07-02-2008, 07:20 PM
Tahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really nice
I sat in that car last week when I was there finalizing my order...looks amazing in person, but would be a tough car to drive except as a occasional toy/track machine. The carbon fiber pieces are very impressive, but I'd be afraid that each time I drove it I would rip something off...and at $3K each that would add up.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:28 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bbywu
I still don't understand how a set of sway bars and control arms on springs with a softer rate can make the K1 handle "better than a GT3 RS."
Simple. Pay for advertising = positive review. For further examples check BMW reviews in any major magazine.

Old 07-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
The car was painted by Champion Motorsport from what I heard, correct me if I'm wrong.

Old 07-03-2008, 10:59 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
I'm sorry but K for this ....you have to be kidding !!! ...smoke and mirrors ...wow! if anyone pays even close to that ...please go see a counselor

Wheels Boutique // 786 249 0127 // Sales@wheelsboutique.com
Follow us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 07-04-2008, 01:41 PM
noah677 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by WheelB
I'm sorry but K for this ....you have to be kidding !!! ...smoke and mirrors ...wow! if anyone pays even close to that ...please go see a counselor
I agree

Old 07-04-2008, 01:50 PM
AsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the rough
the stripes are HORRIBLE in my opinion. I have the issue the car was featured in...and the grey is perfect. No need for those ugly stripes.

Old 07-04-2008, 03:28 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gmoney
Simple. Pay for advertising = positive review. For further examples check BMW reviews in any major magazine.
Good point. I remember reading http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...omparison_test a few weeks ago. All of the sudden, the bolt-action precision of the 911's manual transmission is "clunky." I guess Champion must have been pretty good to Excellence...Go figure.

gradyex was kind enough to scan the original article in excellence...https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...15&postcount=2

Last edited by bbywu; 07-04-2008 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-04-2008, 03:48 PM
HUX
HUX is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by alex@wheelexperts
I MUST HAVE!!!!

Such a beautiful car. Something about that color

Anyone have pictures of the CGT They did in "Man From Chile Grey"?

Old 07-05-2008, 11:53 AM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
I would take the stock GT2 over this car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Champions "The Man From Chile Grey" Turbo for sale