997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

My SPI 750 project...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
That's a hell of a muffler on there. Looks like it's going to be a beast.

James

Old 07-10-2008, 08:45 PM
ihatepotholes is infamous around these partsihatepotholes is infamous around these parts
wow! that thing is gonna be a beast! good luck and have fun!

Old 07-11-2008, 02:21 AM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
Wow, it's so nice.

Old 07-14-2008, 09:36 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
Well...we are almost finished with all fab work...getting ready for some testing...

We are still thininking about CAI...so far we not sure that they will make any power...same with biiger plenum

Here some pics of IC intstalled...

1st dyno will be with stock plenum and stock TB ))) ...

Attached Images  
Old 07-14-2008, 10:40 AM
freightmover21 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

its look very good...hope thing go good

Old 07-14-2008, 05:19 PM
SleeperX is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GT RUS
Well...we are almost finished with all fab work...getting ready for some testing...

We are still thininking about CAI...so far we not sure that they will make any power...same with biiger plenum

Here some pics of IC intstalled...

1st dyno will be with stock plenum and stock TB ))) ...
Looks like a beauty... Good luck with it..

Old 07-17-2008, 10:17 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
Well...tuning has began !!!...Its over was over 90 today...Did 3 runs already over 500whp on pump...good thing that at such hot weather Monster IC stay COLD )))

Old 07-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
That looks clean and nice. That's a way to smoke those young noobs on the road. Hahaha

Old 07-17-2008, 10:57 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Gt RUS, I wanted to let you know I was at Switzers today dropping off my rear wiper plug (thanks eric) and helped him holding his laptop on a couple of Turbos...also Bluecudas 650HR 996TT(tough life right). WOW....is all I have to say! I have never felt a Tip car feel this good(Tym says you know we have alot more in tuning to maximize this combo) I was amazed! Mind you my 996TT has a Switzer Level Three 650 kit and your ride made me want to go straight to Porsche and trade her in on a 997TT Tip! I also took a few phone pics for you that I will upload tomm

Your a lucky dog!!

Old 07-18-2008, 05:07 AM
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Gt RUS, I wanted to let you know I was at Switzers today dropping off my rear wiper plug (thanks eric) and helped him holding his laptop on a couple of Turbos...also Bluecudas 650HR 996TT(tough life right). WOW....is all I have to say! I have never felt a Tip car feel this good(Tym says you know we have alot more in tuning to maximize this combo) I was amazed! Mind you my 996TT has a Switzer Level Three 650 kit and your ride made me want to go straight to Porsche and trade her in on a 997TT Tip! I also took a few phone pics for you that I will upload tomm

Your a lucky dog!!
My god you made ME sweat when I read that and big smile at the end...Thanks for an update...Please tell ME more...

How fast does it feels ))) compred to your car and so on ??? So Tips is good with thos mods ???...many people say manual is only way to go )))

Cant wait to see those pics...Thanks )))

Last edited by GT RUS; 07-18-2008 at 05:18 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:49 AM
Evoviiiyou, What did you mean by "helped him holding his laptop on a couple of Turbos..."? Does it mean by programming the turbo with the Laptop?

Old 07-18-2008, 11:36 AM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GT RUS
My god you made ME sweat when I read that and big smile at the end...Thanks for an update...Please tell ME more...

How fast does it feels ))) compred to your car and so on ??? So Tips is good with thos mods ???...many people say manual is only way to go )))

Cant wait to see those pics...Thanks )))
Out of the hole you will spank me buy prolly a car or so (I have 6speed 996TT). Then your car just keeps on pulling...feels similar to mine after the launch...but Tym said as I posted earlier that he has alot more up top to gain in this combo....oh after the runs...and we got back to SPI...Tym had me feel the intercoolers and frick they were barely room temperature! I am adding these intercoolers for sure very soon! Oh as promissed the pics.

Attached Images    
Old 07-18-2008, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by Linko4
Evoviiiyou, What did you mean by "helped him holding his laptop on a couple of Turbos..."? Does it mean by programming the turbo with the Laptop?
I meant has asked me if I wanted to hold his laptop while he was testing on the road in the car with laptop on my lap. I was tired when I posted sorry it was late last night. I think he said it was data logging. I just wanted an excuse to feel this tip roll. I think the 997 Tip is a perfect weekend racer but for someone who hates city driving a 6speed...and with this set up having the brute pull and force to remind you have a bad *** machine!

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 07-18-2008 at 11:45 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:40 AM
Cool...thanks...make sure u keep ME updated when u go next )))

Old 07-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Oh here is one more of your ride on stock 997Turbo wheels, my 996TT, and in the right back is dk996tt monster twin 35R project.

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My SPI 750 project...