997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Join the 2008 Gumball 3000 Rally for FREE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 04:57 PM
Speedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud of
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Craig have one of the highest hp cars on 6pseed? There is no doubt in my mind that he built that car to abide by all the speed limits local to his area, right??? The guy is undoubtedly a lawyer, his jargon is so florid so as to disguise the lies he tells, this is a typical trait lawyers possess its called a lack of conscience. Now he claims that he has turned over a new leaf, he is holier than thou and never partakes in any sort of speed contest on public roads which may or may not be true. However, this does not discount the fact that he used to partake in speed contests on public roads in the past. Furthermore, this goes without mentioning that he built a triptronic weapon that still roams the streets as a possible threat to the general public (btw this isn't good for your business). He generously admits to being a hypocrite, this is just an easy way out, a way to displace his own guilt upon vivid. It does not matter whether you participated in speed contests in the past or in the present, you simply did and therefore you are no better than anyone else on this board. The only thing that sets you apart is how well you can translate your anger and guilt into convoluted verbiage. Just like any other lawyer you hate to lose, so once it becomes apparent that the foundation to your argument is full of cracks you decide to attack Vivid's business practices as a last resort to divert attention from your obvious guilt. I may be mistaken but this wasn't a for sale thread was it? Vivid was simply proffering an idea to a public forum. Dan sorry I haven't got back to you on the P40's, I haven't racked up enough billable hours robbing clients as of late.

Old 07-31-2008, 05:53 PM
skyytek is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vividracing
ray why don't you make the haul and run it. Drop me a line tomorrow.
would love to - but I am on the east coast. I might enter the bullrun next year though.