997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

EVOMSit Flashing Officially Released for 997TT

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 08-26-2008, 05:16 PM
Max Energy is infamous around these parts
Sharky,
Thank you
Max

Old 08-26-2008, 05:21 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Max Energy
Sharky,
Thank you
Max
Hey Max I'll pass that on to them so thanks I believe the only place they have it still is for the stage III but everywhere else has been updated and shortly with dynos etc... too.

Old 08-26-2008, 05:24 PM
Max Energy is infamous around these parts
Sharky,
The dyno charts I was talking about are the EVT S1 550, S2 580, S3 600 and S4 620
Max

Old 08-26-2008, 05:30 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Max Energy
Sharky,
The dyno charts I was talking about are the EVT S1 550, S2 580, S3 600 and S4 620
Max
Hey Max must just take a while to propagate is all Should be gone or shortly...

Old 08-26-2008, 07:58 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
I have evoms hi flo intercoolers,Tubi race,Evoms Giac handheld reprog and stock turbos.
It is save to use the new EVOMS software?
The new software will meke a big difference?

Old 08-26-2008, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by luiscarlos
I have evoms hi flo intercoolers,Tubi race,Evoms Giac handheld reprog and stock turbos.
It is save to use the new EVOMS software?
The new software will meke a big difference?
Hi Luis, if you did buy an EVO kit from EVO or one of their dealers and you want to switch/update to the EVOMSit software you can do so free of charge, absolutely.

Old 08-26-2008, 09:49 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
It really is and as we talked about a long time ago, I think it only strengthens/tightens the hardware together now having it fully focused just on their kits

PS Did I catch you on youtube again last week
Ha! I've officially become a YouTube racer!

Old 08-26-2008, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Ha! I've officially become a YouTube racer!
I downgraded from benchracing and up from keyboardracing

PS Next time you're around we'll try the GT800 996TT (of course tame by your standards). Turned into a nice, smooth running car in the end and even with cats and a full exhaust too

Old 08-26-2008, 10:09 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
I downgraded from benchracing and up from keyboardracing

PS Next time you're around we'll try the GT800 996TT (of course tame by your standards). Turned into a nice, smooth running car in the end and even with cats and a full exhaust too
You crack me up.

I've hired a full time video crew to follow me everytime I hop into a Hertz rental, so don't be alarmed by the production team following us when I make your GT800 even more famous!

I'll be back out next week....I'll call you Tuesday.

Old 08-26-2008, 10:26 PM
You crack me up.

I've hired a full time video crew to follow me everytime I hop into a Hertz rental, so don't be alarmed by the production team following us when I make your GT800 even more famous!

I'll be back out next week....I'll call you Tuesday.
Ohio's Entourage... In my next life if I ever come back as a Hertz Rental Agent (I know I'll be punished) and you walk in, I'm giving you Ford Festiva with the E-brake and and autoshifter _welded_ in place

The 996TT really turned out so well in the end. It was either going to be straight pipes, external WG's and more GT35 crazyness or just a sedate GT30 bolt-on set up, with cats and mufflers. And we ended up at the limits of that I think. Todd@EVO did really swell things with the tuning and I have two modes 91 (15PSI) and 100 (20PSI) and 680@all four (above 700 at 23 with 109) at least out in 114 Arizona (likely a little more here). Other than the clutch she really does feel/go like a stock car. I know I'm getting old

Last edited by sharkster; 08-26-2008 at 10:46 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:37 PM
Sounds like you built the perfect streetable 996tt. I can't wait to see it! I've always been really impressed by your partnership with EVOMS. You have turned out some incredible running 996/997's...and typically way ahead of everyone else.

Ok back on topic....the EVOMSit flash!

Old 08-29-2008, 08:45 PM
Sounds like you built the perfect streetable 996tt. I can't wait to see it! I've always been really impressed by your partnership with EVOMS. You have turned out some incredible running 996/997's...and typically way ahead of everyone else.

Ok back on topic....the EVOMSit flash!
Thank you OhioGT2, we're trying

Anyways I thought I'd start with the EVT610 kit, which maximizes the stock turbos with an EVO exhaust, cats, headers, intercoolers, BRV's and of course the EVOMSit. There have been a lot of cars done with this kit over the last few months and this dyno is a good sample representation of a recent car from stock to EVT610.

AWHP on a Mustang Dyno

For those of you more used to seeing the European "crank" style chart (just like in the manual) this is a general representation of the same car.

Old 09-01-2008, 05:48 AM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NineNineSixTT
Looking good Sharky!!

Out of all the various software i have used, Evomsit is by far superior in my 996t 700 setup. I have posted a graph in a previous thread showing the difference, but i don't think it'll be a good idea posting it here. I don't want to start any drama in this positive thread.

If you would like to see my personal dyno sheets, pm me.

Keep up the good work guys!
+1, +2 including me

Old 09-02-2008, 07:07 PM
TT23 is infamous around these parts
looks very promising whats the price?

Old 09-02-2008, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by TT23
looks very promising whats the price?
hi tt23, it depends on what stage... for example 1 is $2500 and 2, 3 etc... are $3000.

More charts going up in the am.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: EVOMSit Flashing Officially Released for 997TT