997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

turbo forgivness?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 06:13 PM
ai91 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bbywu
So...to paraphrase...you're calling him a spoiled mama's boy?
nothing wrong with that. who wouldnt want to drive some nice cars at 18.

Old 08-31-2008, 07:38 PM
wallmon is infamous around these parts
Ah, speaking of forgiveness, did your old man beat you fricken senseless when heard you bent the car? I would have pounded you into paste, but that's just me.

Last edited by wallmon; 08-31-2008 at 07:44 PM.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:39 PM
RioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura about
Cool Nope

Originally Posted by bbywu
So...to paraphrase...you're calling him a spoiled mama's boy?
I don't know him or anyone else on this board but when it's all said and done at the end of the day as long as the check clears and the money is good....well that's all that matters. If I sold exotics I wouldn't care to whom
I'm selling to as long as it sells or in this case gets rented.

If only Ferdinand Porsche were still alive today I wonder if he'd care who is driving his cars.

Old 08-31-2008, 07:56 PM
father&sons is infamous around these parts
Please post the pic's or video! your 18, right! all teens have tech gadets or stop telling lies! your nose will stop growing as well

Old 08-31-2008, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by wallmon
Ah, speaking of forgiveness, did your old man beat you fricken senseless when heard you bent the car? I would have pounded you into paste, but that's just me.
no he didnt. hes not an *******. he was happy i was alive .the car was rented and even if it was bought he wouldnt give a **** about the car .

Old 08-31-2008, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by father&sons
Please post the pic's or video! your 18, right! all teens have tech gadets or stop telling lies! your nose will stop growing as well
i only have one pic of the car infront of my house.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:13 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys, don't be too harsh on ai91. He is just asking a question.

My opinion is that any Porsche is too powerful for a stick shift learner. Start with a lower hp car and work your way up. Good luck.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by Targa Tim
Hey guys, don't be too harsh on ai91. He is just asking a question.

My opinion is that any Porsche is too powerful for a stick shift learner. Start with a lower hp car and work your way up. Good luck.
thanks for the advice and thanks for not being a ***** like some of these other *******s

Old 08-31-2008, 10:03 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
pix please..

Originally Posted by ai91
i only have one pic of the car infront of my house.

Old 09-01-2008, 11:56 AM
mja 996TT is infamous around these parts
i didnt rent it myself.
........ this is total BS.

Whoever rented the GT3 signed an agreement that they would be the only driver and/or that no one under 25 would drive the car.

If this really happened (which I doubt) ...... that person could be liable for the damage to the GT3. If that's the case I would get these off the internet!

Old 09-01-2008, 12:54 PM
mperfect is a splendid one to beholdmperfect is a splendid one to beholdmperfect is a splendid one to beholdmperfect is a splendid one to beholdmperfect is a splendid one to beholdmperfect is a splendid one to behold
thanks for the advice and thanks for not being a ***** like some of these other *******s

I think you should heed to your own words. You started the thread off by talking about wrecking a $100k+ Porsche and then ended the same post with possibly buying a turbo. When I realized that you were a teenager it started to sound to me like some one was trying to show off how easy it is for himself to get such expensive and exotic machines.
But more importantly, it worries me to see some one so young glorify an accident like that. It reminds me of the guy that took his dad's M5, filled with 3 of his friends, onto a private runway in Florida and ended up hitting a tree while airborn. They all died of course.
Some poeple might call this BS and I don't really care if you have the means or not. But you could have saved yourself a lot of hassle and probably have had a much more helpful thread if you stated your question just a little different.

Old 09-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by mperfect
I think you should heed to your own words. You started the thread off by talking about wrecking a $100k+ Porsche and then ended the same post with possibly buying a turbo. When I realized that you were a teenager it started to sound to me like some one was trying to show off how easy it is for himself to get such expensive and exotic machines.
But more importantly, it worries me to see some one so young glorify an accident like that. It reminds me of the guy that took his dad's M5, filled with 3 of his friends, onto a private runway in Florida and ended up hitting a tree while airborn. They all died of course.
Some poeple might call this BS and I don't really care if you have the means or not. But you could have saved yourself a lot of hassle and probably have had a much more helpful thread if you stated your question just a little different.
im not trying to show off. i just wanted to gets some info on the cars

Old 09-01-2008, 10:19 PM
seattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really nice
Screw the turbo, get the GT2.

I'm sure you will learn to drive it with time.

Old 09-02-2008, 01:37 AM
Terminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant future
im not trying to show off. i just wanted to gets some info on the cars
Why don't you explain exactly what happened then we might be able to help.

Old 09-02-2008, 05:35 AM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
What happened is that he is an inexperienced driver period. We cannot teach driving over the internet.

If he wanted more info like he said - well HELLO welcome to the world of internet forums and google. I am sure it is less costly and more informative than crashing a GT3 on the highway. Unless you are going to be a Crash Test Dummy when you grow up - I think having your parents invest in a few driving classes will pay off in aces for you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: turbo forgivness?