997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Dynamic Motoring - Hey Shane you can run but you can't hide

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 02:39 PM
speedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nice
This guy isn't a sponsored vendor either?? Sorry to hear about this.

Old 09-10-2008, 02:44 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
holly **** @@!!!

Old 09-10-2008, 02:48 PM
White997TT is infamous around these parts
what a dusche...why dont they just kick him out of the forum?

Old 09-10-2008, 02:50 PM
wallmon is infamous around these parts
He PM'd me about two weeks ago with some 20" P47's going for $6200. I ignored it. I don't know anything about this guy, but this story I've seen before. Sorry to say, but this smells like a pile off rotting fish. Good luck to ya.

Last edited by wallmon; 09-10-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:50 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
what a dusche...why dont they just kick him out of the forum?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

thats what i was thinkin about but the guy paid him so lets try to make sure he can recieve at least his money back

Old 09-10-2008, 04:02 PM
SoCalCFP is infamous around these parts
he sent me a PM as well and my turbo isn't even in yet. obviously, he is a thief and con artist. i would wonder want criminal action could be brought against him? this would be considered a federal offense as it is interstate.

Old 09-10-2008, 04:24 PM
docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SoCalCFP
he sent me a PM as well and my turbo isn't even in yet. obviously, he is a thief and con artist. i would wonder want criminal action could be brought against him? this would be considered a federal offense as it is interstate.

Wow is all I can say. It's sad to see another 6speed member sink to such a new low. Using PM's to disarm and then scam people is really despicable.

Old 09-10-2008, 04:31 PM
this same guy has a thread open now in the wheels and tire section and was currently online.

Old 09-10-2008, 04:52 PM
wallmon is infamous around these parts
In going over some of the posts, he seems to represent that he owns a new GT2. Me thinks your wheel dough may be buried in there.

Old 09-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Seljan is infamous around these parts
He apparently is into Gallardo's as well..
I got this PM from him about a week or so ago.

Gallardo
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I need a Gallardo owner and I would prefer Wisconsin or Minnesota, so its local to me. I have a carbon fiber kit on order, and Im looking for someone to buy the first one from me and get it on their car. Its an 11 piece kit with stainless or titanium mesh. The kit isnt cheap by any means, but I would be offering it for a significant discount to the first buyer, because I would have it photographed for advertising purposes. I have the 3rd order spot for this kit, so whoever buys it would be the first retail customer to have it(the other 2 are going to dealers).

Let me know if you would be interested, and I can send you some pictures and pricing.

Shane
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Old 09-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Envy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond repute
Wow this really irks me, not only does it not help you out at all, but it makes it harder for members to trust the retailers here. I hope you get your money back man, keep us posted.

Old 09-10-2008, 05:13 PM
OT997 is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Update - Shane called me!

Got a call from Shane a little while ago saying that he was out of town dealing with a personal tragedy and that he'd left his brother in charge while he was gone. His brother was to have shipped the wheels. Apparently it was his brother who was on line this afternoon looking at this thread and called him to inform him of my post which got his attention. But my PM sent Monday went unanswered.

I told Shane that I had tried to reach him repeatedly over the last week and with no means to record a voice message and emails that were bouncing I even had other folks try to reach him and they all got the same result. He had no good answer to that and understood that I have to protect my interests. I waited probably longer than most people would have and did not engage in a charge back with the credit card company until I had exhausted the last resort which was posting here. I was just about to call my credit card company when Shane called. He was apologetic and said he has again instructed his brother to ship the wheels ASAP.

Regarding the email bounces he couldn't explain it. I had other people try with the same result. I think his provider put in a new spam filter, but nonetheless he was not attentive to his business and his customers and put himself in a very ugly situation over a very long period of time.

I now expect to see some wheels very, very soon (hear that Shane's brother). I'll wait and see what happens and post an update when I have the wheels mounted with PS2s TPMS and 2 sets of caps (HRE + Ralph Boothe) in my possession.

I have pissed away a lot of time dealing with this. I made it way to hard on myself - lesson learned.

Old 09-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Seljan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by OT997
Got a call from Shane a little while ago saying that he was out of town dealing with a personal tragedy and that he'd left his brother in charge while he was gone. His brother was to have shipped the wheels. Apparently it was his brother who was on line this afternoon looking at this thread and called him to inform him of my post which got his attention. But my PM sent Monday went unanswered.

I told Shane that I had tried to reach him repeatedly over the last week and with no means to record a voice message and emails that were bouncing I even had other folks try to reach him and they all got the same result. He had no good answer to that and understood that I have to protect my interests. I waited probably longer than most people would have and did not engage in a charge back with the credit card company until I had exhausted the last resort which was posting here. I was just about to call my credit card company when Shane called. He was apologetic and said he has again instructed his brother to ship the wheels ASAP.

Regarding the email bounces he couldn't explain it. I had other people try with the same result. I think his provider put in a new spam filter, but nonetheless he was not attentive to his business and his customers and put himself in a very ugly situation over a very long period of time.

I now expect to see some wheels very, very soon (hear that Shane's brother). I'll wait and see what happens and post an update when I have the wheels mounted with PS2s TPMS and 2 sets of caps (HRE + Ralph Boothe) in my possession.

I have pissed away a lot of time dealing with this. I made it way to hard on myself - lesson learned.
Is that company/individual in Waukesha,WI. by any chance?

Old 09-10-2008, 05:40 PM
alex@wheelexperts is infamous around these parts
wow... sorry to hear about your experience. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the future

Old 09-10-2008, 06:01 PM
i would call the CC company now and cancel. with all these threads on various sites offering unsolicited stories about having this and that available for sale is way to suspicious. all you have to do is buy from a real vendor with a real store and with years of experience and satisfied customers.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dynamic Motoring - Hey Shane you can run but you can't hide