997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Dynamic Motoring - Hey Shane you can run but you can't hide

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 01:00 AM
Philly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the rough
A few years back I ordered a set of wheels for my e46m3 and was hustled by a guy in New Orleans. I paid him via credit card and never, and I mean NEVER, received anything from this guy. I couldn't get in contact with him at all...no emails responded nor phone calls answered.

Anyways, to make a long story short, I paid him a visit with the New Orleans Police Department at his aunt's house a few months later since I got a federal charge against him with internet fraud. And he was arrested and it was the best vacation I had in years!!!

Not to say that Dynamic Motoring is guilty, yet, but if he was/is trying to con you, he is, as SoCalCFP said, now violating federal laws since he is crossing into different states.

Good luck OT997 with whatever you do, but make the guy remember for the inconvenience he's caused you!!

Old 09-11-2008, 03:16 AM
Mike S is infamous around these partsMike S is infamous around these parts
I hate reading stories like these and this is precisely why I try order as little as possible internationally. Too many factors that could go wrong and make things very difficult to monitor and control when such distances are involved.

DynamicMotoring also PM'd a while back regarding Auto Couture wheels for my Phantom. I'm quite relieved that I went through my local RR dealer to get them.

Old 09-11-2008, 09:58 AM
kush is infamous around these parts
I'd bail immediately. If he really had a legit excuse for dropping the ball (hey, it happens), don't you think he would have addressed this board? Sounds like he's already lost more than a few potential customers. A real businessman would try to stem the flow.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:41 AM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
And he still hasn't replied to this post in his defense. Proves his guilt.

As someone mentioned previously, the 1st round of excuses has started. Do't let it get to the 2nd round.

All this talk of he was out of town, his brother was the one online, personal tragedy this and that.... Complete and utter BS. Go call your credit card company and dispute it anyways. This guy is a scammer.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:44 AM
emturbo has a spectacular aura aboutemturbo has a spectacular aura about
got the same PM asking about buying wheels since i have stocks.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:59 AM
GTEE83 is infamous around these parts
Luis, you have another PM regarding this.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:13 AM
srtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to behold
this clown send PMs to everyone for anything he can try to sell. Allan over on LamboPower called him out after he claimed to own a diablo that was owned by Allan previously and I knew right away not to deal with him after he kept coming up with bs excuses like his computer has a virus the same day he gets called out. I've been burned on a set of rims from some guy in alabama before (like 5 years ago) and at the time I couldn't do anything about it. Hope your situation turns out better then mine.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:27 AM
///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough
He's viewing this thread right now haha...I think it's time for a response.

Old 09-12-2008, 04:06 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Any updates?

Old 09-12-2008, 04:38 PM
Tuskir has a spectacular aura aboutTuskir has a spectacular aura about
Why any legitimate business would risk ruining their reputation over a measly $5,000 is mind-boggling

Old 09-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Dubai_TT is just really niceDubai_TT is just really niceDubai_TT is just really niceDubai_TT is just really nice
i got PM's from this dude before and actually thought he was legit .... he offered me SPI exhaust system and ECU reflash .... which i actually considered but i was reluctant due to warranty issues with dealership here.... he then contacted me regarding wheels.

Its a relief to know that it was a good decision not to pursue the purchase from him.
Thanx for sharing the bad experience u had and hope it gets resolved and u get your money back ASAP....

Old 09-12-2008, 06:59 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
any updates?

Old 09-12-2008, 09:29 PM
SoCalCFP is infamous around these parts
it's all BS he is full of ****.

Old 09-12-2008, 10:13 PM
ELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really nice
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
Any updates?
You got PM.

Old 09-13-2008, 12:18 AM
SaintlySins has a spectacular aura aboutSaintlySins has a spectacular aura about
I'm a senior executive of a major credit card processing company and this is story line is the same whether wheels, wine or watches on any sale over a thousand dollars done over the phone or internet. It's time you initiate the chargeback immediately.
Echoing other posts, you're never going to get what you paid if something goes wrong or you need service for warrantee worthy issues. The longer you wait the better it is for this creep.
If you want some advice on how to best handle your chargeback, you're welcome to PM me for advice. If I was to post it here this slime will be able to counter my advice.
I hate leeches like this, they hurt the cardholder just as much as the a$$wipes that charge things from a legit merchant, then unjustly charge it back. But there are answers for them too.
Hope I can help.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dynamic Motoring - Hey Shane you can run but you can't hide