997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Newly acquired 997 Turbo with pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 09:00 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by acicchelli
Lol, thanks man. Lets meet up next time I am in Ohio.

Aaron
Sounds great, or maybe next time I am in Tenn. on business! Oh and congrats on your engagement! I just got engaged myself brotha.

Les

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 09-16-2008 at 09:04 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:56 AM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Sounds great, or maybe next time I am in Tenn. on business! Oh and congrats on your engagement! I just got engaged myself brotha.

Les
Sure anytime. Congrats to you as well.

Aaron

Old 09-17-2008, 10:28 PM
White997TT is infamous around these parts
great collection

Old 09-18-2008, 01:09 AM
speedyousuf is infamous around these parts
awesome collection

Old 09-18-2008, 02:55 PM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
Thanks guys.

Well its official, my 997 Turbo is going to get the Sledgehammer treatment by Tym Switzer. Deposit has been paid and he has begun building the parts while transport plans are underway. Build time should be around 8 weeks. I cant wait to terrorize the street in this beast!

Aaron

Old 09-18-2008, 03:39 PM
Former Vendor
dk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by acicchelli
Thanks guys.

Well its official, my 997 Turbo is going to get the Sledgehammer treatment by Tym Switzer. Deposit has been paid and he has begun building the parts while transport plans are underway. Build time should be around 8 weeks. I cant wait to terrorize the street in this beast!

Aaron
Aaron, Congratulations! I can't wait to see another sledgehammer running around. Definitely a great decision! We will have to line up and run them when the project is complete!

Old 09-18-2008, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by dk996tt
Aaron, Congratulations! I can't wait to see another sledgehammer running around. Definitely a great decision! We will have to line up and run them when the project is complete!
Theres not a better guy out there that I would rather line up with, thanks David.

Aaron

Old 10-01-2008, 06:47 PM
The Sledgehammer project is well underway. I received this picture today from Tym, the engine is out of the car!

Aaron

Attached Images  

Last edited by VBOXKING; 10-01-2008 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:42 PM
GTRETA is a splendid one to beholdGTRETA is a splendid one to beholdGTRETA is a splendid one to beholdGTRETA is a splendid one to beholdGTRETA is a splendid one to beholdGTRETA is a splendid one to beholdGTRETA is a splendid one to behold
Aaron,

Congratulations on your new project, do your plans include a stronger bottom end.

Regardless I wish you the best.

Regards,

Old 10-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Thanks,

Tym assures me that we are well within the engines limits, and the stock internals are very beefy already.

Aaron

Old 10-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Former Vendor
dk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud of
Congrats Aaron, your project is officially under the knife!

Old 10-02-2008, 08:09 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Nice collection.

Old 10-02-2008, 01:13 PM
jaeS4 is infamous around these parts
Amazing collection of exotic cars. Just curious, why did you sold the LP640 and kept the Gallardo instead? Congrats on your new toy, be safe.

Old 10-03-2008, 04:34 PM
sti05ak is infamous around these parts
yah like ive said in previous threads, you have a very nice stable, and a very nice home as well. i see business is doing well. congrats

Old 10-03-2008, 06:19 PM
thanks guys, my Gallardo has over 1000 hp so I no longer wanted to drive the LP640, although I enjoyed it for the time I owned it.

Aaron

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Newly acquired 997 Turbo with pictures