997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Don't Ever Do Business With Eurorev.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 01:26 AM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
Without specifically naming any names, I follow a very simply philosophy: Buy low budget items, get low budget quality. Go to low-budget places, get low budget service.

I guess that's why some of us never stray far from places like Lucent. Or why we spend more for factory parts or Porsche Motorsport parts when possible. Or spend the extra money for Manthey or Ruf. Or roll on BBS and Champion wheels. You get what you pay for.

Old 09-17-2008, 01:16 PM
chardonet is infamous around these partschardonet is infamous around these parts
Sorry to hear ab out your experience with a shoddy shop. Your advise is well taken on the GT2/GT3/CGT board.

Old 09-17-2008, 06:17 PM
cambiocorsa is infamous around these parts
Ya, i understand Haman, but the thing is I know the people who work there and they are friends of mine. This is what makes it all twisted. Even though I know them, they would still rip me off and do this kind of thing to me.. nineninesixtt, i've done business with all of them, robert, who was fired. vincent, ronny, and jimmy bastoli from the bodyshop near them. Because the owners were my friends, I referred many of my friends to them and they have all been left with bitter experiences. And i mean ALL of them. I'm a very understanding person, but the things they've done and the disrespect they have for their customers is outrageous.

Old 09-17-2008, 06:26 PM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
Well, that only adds insult to injury, and I am very sorry to hear that.

Try Lucent Motors, I've had nothing but great experiences with them, and so have most of my friends.

Old 09-17-2008, 06:28 PM
cambiocorsa is infamous around these parts
I will try to give them a shot, my friend also modified his gt3 and cayenne turbo, and another with a 997tt with lucent motors and gave me good reviews so theyre my next shot.

Old 09-17-2008, 09:37 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
One thing I have to ask is, why did you continue to go back to them after the tire first fell off? I would have gone elsewhere right then. In any case, thanks for the forewarning and sorry all this had to happen to you. I hope that everything gets resolved eventually.

Old 09-17-2008, 11:08 PM
shadow996 is infamous around these parts
+1 for Robert.. he is a nice guy and helped on my cars before.

Last edited by shadow996; 09-17-2008 at 11:25 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:26 PM
hendrady is infamous around these parts
junior....

Old 09-17-2008, 11:32 PM
firstly, Eurorev tried so hard in moulding the front LIP CARBONFIBER which was a sponsor from the shop, the rear carbon was sold at cost, and lastly CAMBRICOSA chipped his car with Speed Innovation and he left without paying a single cent, saying that he has no cash. and never called since, and now this review has happened. Eurorev has done my car with an excellent job and integrity. This guy is just making excuses. It will be really fair to vincent of Eurorev if you had solve this problem with him privately before you go this far. Now you have created problems for a lot of people. Good luck

Old 09-17-2008, 11:34 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
ditto for this thread, had them lower my 760LI and they totally trashed my rear air suspension and when i brought it up, they completely gave me some bs excuse and wouldn't even look at my car. i ended up having to spend almost a grand fixing the damage they did. I haven't gone back since and never will. +1 for robert definitely, he used to really take really good care of my cars, and since he left, they don't seem to give a sh*t.

Old 09-17-2008, 11:37 PM
+1 for Robert and Vincent. Cambricosa, be a man and come to Eurorev to resolve this case. All of you guys who has fix your cars @ Eurorev, you know better than this

Old 09-17-2008, 11:46 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
petter, i understand that you probably had a good experience, but imo, the purpose of this thread is to inform others... personally, i would def want to know if someone had a bad experience prior to bringing their car into a shop and i'm just letting you guys know what happened. i'm glad your car turned out great and wouldn't expect anything less when you spend your well earned money.

Old 09-17-2008, 11:53 PM
When you decide to mod a car, sometimes, things do not turn out good, but its fixable, and they are my good friends, and I was there when he made his order and stuff, Eurorev was sponsoring his front lip and he drove a C300 its a brand new car at that time, they need time to make the mould and carbon it. Furthermore i know for a fact that they did not pay for the wheel fixing. I forged paid for it. Thirdly, he did not pay for his speed innovation tuning saying he had no money. I was pissed not because if a shop screw up, but he made false accusations .

Old 09-17-2008, 11:55 PM
he said that they were his friends and the right thing he should do is to come over and sort things out, he is just somebody who cant be trusted.
if he goes to a new shop and the shop forgets to put on a center cap on his wheel, a thread like this will resurface again

Old 09-17-2008, 11:56 PM
lamvince is infamous around these partslamvince is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

I will have to disagree with what you said Cambriocorsa, Eurorev has taken cared of all my cars before.
I have never recieved such treatments that you claimed how euro rev has treated you, and they always give honest pricing.

Robert took care of my cars from serious mechnical issues to bodykit sponsorships.

For Robert.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Don't Ever Do Business With Eurorev.