997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Don't Ever Do Business With Eurorev.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 12:28 AM
hendrady is infamous around these parts
+1 Yelllspider

Old 09-18-2008, 01:12 AM
K MEN S is infamous around these parts
I done ALL my modifications in Eurorev. This was started like 2 years back. Back then they were still at their old location. From then on, I have always go back to Eurorev as they always provide me with good services and deals. As any business place, sure there was time when the stuff done was not up to my expectation. Despite this, the people there went over the ordinary to make sure that my problem was solved. I have nothing else to say but they have done a very good job with my car and other customers that i PERSONALLY know....

To the thread starter: Have you try talking to the owner at Eurorev about the problem that you're having? I think that before bashing a business out in the online world, you should go to the actual place and get them to resolve the problem for you. Without doing this, i THINK that you have an intention of making their name to be tainted with your complains. If after you talked to them and they still didnt solve your problem, then you should tell them that the issue will get ugly. Without this, you are not giving them a fair chance to let them do their job. People make mistakes and it is the responsibility of that person to make sure that they correct their mistakes. If they cant find a solution for your problem, then you it is fair for you to do whatever you need to do.

I know that this is just an online forum and everyone has the right to NOT read the thread. But, I just thought that this is an immature way of getting your voices heard.

Old 09-18-2008, 01:21 AM
K MEN S is infamous around these parts
oh one more thing, do you have a 997TT or did you just choose this sub forum because you know that this is the most viewed and read sub forum so that you get your voices heard to the masses? if you dont have a 99TT, then i think that the latter one applies. and that's not good.

Old 09-18-2008, 01:54 AM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by hendrady
firstly, Eurorev tried so hard in moulding the front LIP CARBONFIBER which was a sponsor from the shop, the rear carbon was sold at cost, and lastly CAMBRICOSA chipped his car with Speed Innovation and he left without paying a single cent, saying that he has no cash. and never called since, and now this review has happened. Eurorev has done my car with an excellent job and integrity. This guy is just making excuses. It will be really fair to vincent of Eurorev if you had solve this problem with him privately before you go this far. Now you have created problems for a lot of people. Good luck
1+... i think everyone has been too quick to pass judgement on this situation. I'm sure there's three sides to this story. I hope both parties will try and work things out privately before pulling matters into the public.

Old 09-18-2008, 02:03 AM
lamvince is infamous around these partslamvince is infamous around these parts
i think he needs to go complain in some mercedes forum, personally having a 997 myself, i never got any problems. most of the mods they put it, they never caused me any problems

Old 09-18-2008, 04:40 AM
hendrady is infamous around these parts
First and foremost… cheers to all Eurorev supporters despite reading inaccurate criticism made by Cambiocorsa..
I dare not respond that some of these remarks are entirely biased. In this business, their main goal is always to make sure that consumers are satisfied with their products. However, problems may occur once in a while… but they happen for a reason… though, they always take responsibilities for their actions. Eurorev may have had some issues in its past, customers cars were delayed and some things were not done right… but rather than giving up, Vincent of Eurorev had taken full authority and responsibility to solve those issues, as a result more people are satisfied with its customer service than before. For this, I am neither speaking on behalf of the company nor Vincent, but rather from what I understand. As I mentioned, in this business, delays happen but most importantly is how the company have managed to resolve the problems and retain customer satisfaction, and for that.. I believe Eurorev has done an excellent job.

Cambiocorsa, we sincerely regret that Eurorev had created such a tragedy for you. But how did you manage to travel 20mph on the highway?

Last edited by hendrady; 09-18-2008 at 05:03 AM.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:04 AM
cambiocorsa is infamous around these parts
About the chip, i did not pay for it because I had not recieved something that EUROREV owed to me. I told them that that was the reason. I reflashed the car at my local dealer the next day. FYI. I called the owner of the shop 20+ times and texted him many many times without ever getting a reply. His voice mailbox was full. C'mon guys. I really have nothing against anyone. But the way I was treated is crap, and you guys know it. Once again, the speedinnovations modifications were on my car for a day. And I reflashed it the next day when I had my service with Mercedes Benz. I have money. Don't worry about that. I always pay money. But when someone owes me something, and promise me something, I expect it from them. That's all.

Old 09-18-2008, 10:06 AM
cambiocorsa is infamous around these parts
you guys have my number. give me a call then??