997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Don't Ever Do Business With Eurorev.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 04:58 PM
cambiocorsa is infamous around these parts
Don't Ever Do Business With Eurorev.

6speedonline members,

i urge you to never do business with eurorev. They charge prices that are exorbitant for the products they offer, and their customer service will leave you extremely frustrated. I have attempted several times to offer chances of "redemption" from the company but they have repeatedly failed to offer any service satisfactory whatsoever. To maintain anonymous, I shall not reveal what cars I had done with them.
Basically, I have a car with iForged wheels and had one of the rims bent and required them to simply fix one of the wheels and provide me balancing for the car as well. I brought the car to their bodyshop with a tow truck. I then recieved the car back, only to drive it the next morning to have the front right tire to suddenly fall of my car (!) as I was travelling on a highway at 20 mph. The rim, however, was still on my car. I had to wait a few hours to have the car towed once again to Eurorev to fit replacement tires and once again fix the rim for several hundred dollars. Once I had it back again, the next morning I wanted to drive the car but realized that three of the tires had no air in them anymore. I brought it to a tire shop, and the problem was only Eurorev forgot to put the freakin tire caps on the tires (!). *^&$!@#...

On my other car, they borrowed my car for a few days to make moldings using the front bumper to fabricate a carbon fiber front spoiler. I recieved my car with many scratches on the front bumper but did not say anything as I assumed it was going to be covered by the spoiler. They promised it would be finished in one month. Around 8 months have passed and I still have not recieved the spoiler that was promised to me, and repeated calls have only been met with stupid excuses (!). They also did a carbon overlay on the rear diffuser of my car (which I payed for) and did such a crummy job that there are many dents and fitments issues with it.

AVOID BUSINESS WITH EUROREV AT ALL COSTS.

Expensive
Untimely
Unsatisfactory

Old 09-15-2008, 05:14 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Scary, how did your tire off the wheel again? If the tire was completely flat you would have been able to tell as soon as the car is moving.

Old 09-15-2008, 05:20 PM
Unhappy

It wasn't flat when I was driving it, I assume there just must have been a problem with the wheel itself prior to the tire falling off.. I could literally see it rolling away in my rear view mirror (!).. I was in shocked and in a state of disbelief for a few moments...

Old 09-15-2008, 05:23 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I have heard of wheels rolling off a car but never tire. I hope you are going to do something about this so that it doesn't happen to another person.

Old 09-15-2008, 05:32 PM
You must understand my shock then, Vincent, as the tire basically ripped off my wheel.. Eurorev is a sponsor to 6speedonline so I guess this is one of the ways I'm trying to help people in avoiding them.. The bad things is that I have heard many people who've done business with them in the SoCal area who have experienced similar crazy circumstances..

Old 09-15-2008, 05:57 PM
Banned
LA TECH is infamous around these parts
Sorry to hear that. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. It sounds like the silicone seal on the wheels was leaking. Although it doesn't happen every day I have heard of clients literally spinning the tire off the wheel. Good luck in resolving your issue.

Old 09-15-2008, 06:59 PM
chirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the rough
PM sent...

Old 09-15-2008, 07:23 PM
Appreciate it LA Tech, I've been looking for a new shop to modify my cars so I'll be in contact.. thanks

Old 09-15-2008, 10:36 PM
White997TT is infamous around these parts
thanks for the advice. will definetely never use them again.

Old 09-15-2008, 11:54 PM
its weird why everytime i type eurorev it comes out in red :s

Old 09-16-2008, 07:18 PM
Banned
polufb is infamous around these parts
eurorev is by far the worst place ever. DO NOT EVER GO THERE!!!!!!

Old 09-16-2008, 09:06 PM
Sanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond repute
yikes!
they used to be on this board too

Old 09-16-2008, 10:06 PM
In fact, Sanders... you can still find them on the column of sponsors on the right >> 6speedonline administrators, are you guys allowed to ban a sponsor from advertising on your site? I just hope that 6speedonline can rid itself of such companies for the sake of protecting its own interests and reputation

Old 09-16-2008, 11:15 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cambiocorsa
In fact, Sanders... you can still find them on the column of sponsors on the right >> 6speedonline administrators, are you guys allowed to ban a sponsor from advertising on your site? I just hope that 6speedonline can rid itself of such companies for the sake of protecting its own interests and reputation
If that were the case, alot of the sponsors would be gone....

Who were you dealing with at eurorev?

Old 09-17-2008, 12:33 AM
Mr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by cambiocorsa
That definitely won't happen. The administrators/moderators don't care. This site is a business that was sold by it's original owner and is now run by a company that buys forums and runs their own ads on them for profit.

Hope your issue is resolved with Eurorev.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Don't Ever Do Business With Eurorev.