997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

997 TT beats GT-R at Ring. Nissan accused of cheating.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 07:49 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
BWAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Even best motoring up to their same tricks get a fail for the GT-R.

Red light=fail!!!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8CNmp1...eature=related

Old 10-12-2008, 07:52 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by stradaONE8
There were 2 non-TT owner created GTR threads in the last 4 months. Both were video comparos posted by Vladcanada, one of Fifth Gear and one of Best Motoring.
Actually, strada, you are quite wrong. There were multiple threads deleted during a mass banning several months ago, and you haven't included several other video threads that were also zapped and moved.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:53 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jaeS4
You did the same thing and you initiated the insults. Are you stupid?
Thank you for proving my point.

And for the record, I never directed a profanity at any user.

Again...really weak.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:59 PM
stradaONE8 is a jewel in the roughstradaONE8 is a jewel in the roughstradaONE8 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by bbywu
Actually, strada, you are quite wrong. There were multiple threads deleted during a mass banning several months ago, and you haven't included several other video threads that were also zapped and moved.
Guess I was out of the invasion loop. Don't see why threads were deleted, a simple lock is just as effective. Sorry, I just ran the search and posted my findings.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:59 PM
jaeS4 is infamous around these parts
Thank you for proving my point.

And for the record, I never directed a profanity at any user.

Again...really weak.
I apologized for telling you to STFU. My bad.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:01 PM
Guess I was out of the invasion loop. Don't see why threads were deleted, a simple lock is just as effective. Sorry, I just ran the search and posted my findings.
There was a mass banning...I think a few locks, and I believe a few deletes...Hence the previous reference to guys like Z07.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:08 PM
stradaONE8 is a jewel in the roughstradaONE8 is a jewel in the roughstradaONE8 is a jewel in the rough
There was a mass banning...I think a few locks, and I believe a few deletes...Hence the previous reference to guys like Z07.
Oh I remember him, relentless little fella...

I'm just saying that HC whining about GTR threads in the TT forum is slightly oxymoronic when he creates the longest running one in the history of the forum which sits on the first page for a week...and actually pulls out new GTR fans from the woodwork. Seems more bad than good to me, I don't know, I guess I'm simple minded thinking that stoking a fire is a bad way to let it go out.

And it still doesn't change the fact that many TT owners post up comparo threads between their TTs and the GTR, which I frankly enjoy a good bit.

Last edited by stradaONE8; 10-12-2008 at 08:12 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:10 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
JAES4 - no kissing *** needed. I can stand on my own two feet thank you. No need to point out anything additional. So thank you for nothing.

Boy? That's funny..when you have nothing to say you say the very least..

You can't defend the GTR because you do not have any facts to support anything you have said. A PARROT just like Porsherboy. Wanna a *******?

Name calling won't help you at all. You see I do not back up HC's comments. He can do that himself and is a grown MAN with grown ***** to stand up to little people like you.

You don't get to me personally so calling me a "boy" is about as hurtful as Megan Foxx sitting on my face.

Bobby - why can't JaeS4 hang on your nuts? ahah

Old 10-12-2008, 08:11 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !

Insert foot into mouth.

Maybe if you werent just trolling you would have known that.

And do you wonder why this thread is a joke? Because of your long stupid essays and trying to aimlessly prove points asking the same stupid questions over and over again. This thread would have been just fine without the trolls and fanboys. So you are a big part of the joke in case you didnt interpret that part.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by heavychevy
Insert foot into mouth.

Maybe if you werent just trolling you would have known that.

And do you wonder why this thread is a joke? Because of your long stupid essays and trying to aimlessly prove points asking the same stupid questions over and over again. This thread would have been just fine without the trolls and fanboys. So you are a big part of the joke in case you didnt interpret that part.
Uh, again, sorry I am able to admit where I'm wrong and move on.
bbywu pointed out the problem in my argument, I admitted I didn't know of deleted threads and apologized, get off my nuts for being a decent person. I know it's foreign for you to ever admit fault...it's something normal people can do.

Also, me not knowing that there were many GTR threads that were deleted/mass bannings kinda shows how I don't troll around on here posting in GTR threads all the time...good try again though. How am I supposed to know about deleted threads or banned members if I wasn't part of them or agreeing with them?
Do you ever just think about your A to B logic or do you just type away in hopes hitting me like a drunken game of battleship?

And while I may have contributed all of what? 10 posts to this 50 page clusterf*ck, it still shows your efforts to quell a GTR uprising still blew up in your face. You still brought out numerous GTR fans that resulted in a repetitive argument same on page 20 as on 40 of "GTR is faster", "NO! ZR-1 Zonda is fast on straights, TELEMETRY or world will end!!", "NO HP UNDERATED", "No your mom is fat!"

Keep stoking...

Old 10-12-2008, 08:48 PM
cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !
It's really too "funny" to see Heavychevy takes down people; one after another the pattern, and result, are always the same. First defiant, then asking questions, then begging for him to give-up-already, then apologizing, then anger. Invariably guys lose the argument and start hurling personal insults at him. And get banned for the filthy venom they spit.

Heavychevy 1
Latest filthy-mouth-about-to-be-banned-poster-and-already-ignored-by-many-people-here 0

Last edited by cannga; 10-12-2008 at 08:52 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
JAES4 - no kissing *** needed. I can stand on my own two feet thank you. No need to point out anything additional. So thank you for nothing.

Boy? That's funny..when you have nothing to say you say the very least..

You can't defend the GTR because you do not have any facts to support anything you have said. A PARROT just like Porsherboy. Wanna a *******?

Name calling won't help you at all. You see I do not back up HC's comments. He can do that himself and is a grown MAN with grown ***** to stand up to little people like you.

You don't get to me personally so calling me a "boy" is about as hurtful as Megan Foxx sitting on my face.

Bobby - why can't JaeS4 hang on your nuts? ahah
What part of i'm not defending the GTR you don't understand? Let me explain this to you again, i am calling Nissan a liar. I don't believe their 485hp claim, do you understand. So explain to me again how am i defending Nissan if i am calling them out. And if you're not kissing HC's *** then why are getting involve in the argument and taking his side if you have no idea what we're talking about.

Old 10-12-2008, 09:38 PM
This is interesting if not shocking.

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-08...on-Vantage.htm

GTR= 2:10.3
R8 = 2:13.7
911CS= 2:14.9
AMV8= 2:17.2

GTR= 0-60 4.0/ 0-100 9.5/ 1/4= 12.3 @ 117mph
911CS= 0-60 3.9/ 0-100 9.9/ 1/4= 12.6 @ 113mph

Those PDK's made the difference, quite impressive for only 385hp.

Old 10-12-2008, 10:49 PM
vduzin12 is infamous around these parts
cant we all get along

Old 10-12-2008, 11:00 PM
USCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jaeS4
http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-08...on-Vantage.htm

GTR= 2:10.3
R8 = 2:13.7
911CS= 2:14.9
AMV8= 2:17.2

GTR= 0-60 4.0/ 0-100 9.5/ 1/4= 12.3 @ 117mph
911CS= 0-60 3.9/ 0-100 9.9/ 1/4= 12.6 @ 113mph

Those PDK's made the difference, quite impressive for only 385hp.
Not bad for being almost 100 hp down on the GTR.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997 TT beats GT-R at Ring. Nissan accused of cheating.