997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

997 TT beats GT-R at Ring. Nissan accused of cheating.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 05:47 PM
Mizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by porsherboy
you my friend, are a complete tool. This is the biggest load of crap that you've just pulled out. The extent you'll go through just to demise the GTR brand. I feel sorry for you. Seriously. Stick to what you do best, make photochop pictures....oh, i forgot - that is still making crap. Oh well, if crap is what your best at, then stick to it! Ahahahaha
Am I insulting you boy ? is it working ? flush your head in a public toilet and cool down will ya, we don't wanna see another tranny failure on 911 forum

That ain't no crap booooooooy, every cheeteearrrgh owner knows about the rb26s limit, the crap like you stated

And now they're finding out the hard way with the new R35

Too bad you can't distinguish between humans and cars, care to wash my Nissan GTR V.Spec ? your reward will be a stolen GTR embelem from an R32

Now let us enjoy reading about the tranny failure #729 at nagtroc...tata

God I love this smiley

Old 10-13-2008, 05:49 PM
Mizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
It's teh fastest car in teh worldz.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:11 PM
PAT J. is just really nicePAT J. is just really nicePAT J. is just really nicePAT J. is just really nice
Thumbs up

i knew it from the start that this was all a bunch of b.s. !!! specially after eating one for dinner driving home a couple weeks ago !!! sent his *** back to japan to the nissan plant !!!!

Old 10-13-2008, 06:31 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
The Porsche 911 is one of the most revered cars, if not the most popular supercar in the world. An admiral mark.

But alas Nissan fell woefully short.

Check out this comment from the Nissan board a GTR owner says:
>I do not expect a performance car to fall to pieces after 900 miles!!! Nissan is 1/2 the price of a 430, yet you cannot justify a crappy >transmission being sold with the car. If you do, then sell it for what it is, a crippled car, in which case I would not have bought it. I was >royally swindled by a million reviews and TV programs, none of which mentioned transmission voids, nor transmissions falling apart.
>Ever heard of Ferrari voiding your warranty because you turned CST off (Not LC)??? It's pathetic of Nissan to do this, and very >convenient, and I deeply regret buying this piece of junk. Even if they fix the transmission, I will not keep it. What's the point of having a >handicapped car?
>I was excited about this car, and coming from high performance cars, I was also rooting for this thing. Now I am a disgruntled customer >who regrets this, and I
>will do everything I can to expose the car as it deserves. People should not buy it, as it cannot be used as advertised. Nissan is trying to >scam us for their clear shortcomings.

Last edited by OldGuy; 10-13-2008 at 06:57 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:54 PM
USCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by OldGuy
The Porsche 911 is one of the most revered cars, if not the most popular supercar in the world. An admiral mark.

But alas Nissan fell woefully short.

Check out this comment from the Nissan board a GTR owner says:
I do not expect a performance car to fall to pieces after 900 miles!!! Nissan is 1/2 the price of a 430, yet you cannot justify a crappy transmission being sold with the car. If you do, then sell it for what it is, a crippled car, in which case I would not have bought it. I was royally swindled by a million reviews and TV programs, none of which mentioned transmission voids, nor transmissions falling apart.
Ever heard of Ferrari voiding your warranty because you turned CST off (Not LC)??? It's pathetic of Nissan to do this, and very convenient, and I deeply regret buying this piece of junk. Even if they fix the transmission, I will not keep it. What's the point of having a handicapped car?
A sad commentary, to be sure.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:04 PM
cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !
Too funny. Everyone comes and see what happens when Heavychevy takes down an innocent victim . I don't know who the hell HC (but I am his third friend from the forum) is but I sure am NEVER going to enter into an argument with him from now on.

This guy actually ***edits*** his one line filthy response. Like a snake spitting venom before its death.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...eating-50.html

Originally Posted by porsherboy
Yeah, keep on kissing HC's a** dude. I wonder if he does you any favours in return or is it just a one way ticket?

Old 10-13-2008, 07:08 PM
OT997 is infamous around these parts
Couldn't resist ....

Not trying to make light of owners' plight with transmission failures but I thought I'd give Nissan some branding re-work help on their VDC.

My thinking is that the manuals be changed to reflect at least one or all of the following definitions:

VDC = Very Delicate Car
VDC = Voided Datsun Contract
VDC = Vas Dis Crap (German for ring job)
VDC = Virtual Destruct Countdown (T-10 launches to destruct)
VDC = Value Drops Considerably
VDC = Vaseline Duped Customers
VDC = Vehicle Done Cheaply
VDC = Very Disillusioned Customers

and my personal favorite:

VDC = Venereal Disease Control (one launch and your tranny and warranty are gonorrhea)

In any case these were brought on in conjunction with LC which now stands for:

Lawyers Contacted

Old 10-13-2008, 07:09 PM
cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !
Heavychevy, would you please "work" on that Porsherboy a little more? He's now incoherent, but he's still *talking*! I want him crawling from this forum with tail between his legs.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:19 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OT997
Not trying to make light of owners' plight with transmission failures but I thought I'd give Nissan some branding re-work help on their VDC.

My thinking is that the manuals be changed to reflect at least one or all of the following definitions:

VDC = Very Delicate Car
VDC = Voided Datsun Contract
VDC = Vas Dis Crap (German for ring job)
VDC = Virtual Destruct Countdown (T-10 launches to destruct)
VDC = Value Drops Considerably
VDC = Vaseline Duped Customers
VDC = Vehicle Done Cheaply
VDC = Very Disillusioned Customers

and my personal favorite:

VDC = Venereal Disease Control (one launch and your tranny and warranty are gonorrhea)

In any case these were brought on in conjunction with LC which now stands for:

Lawyers Contacted

Well done. gonorrhea..... HAHAHA

Old 10-13-2008, 07:29 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cannga
Heavychevy, would you please "work" on that Porsherboy a little more? He's now incoherent, but he's still *talking*! I want him crawling from this forum with tail between his legs.

I'd rather him leave. I'm really only interested in discussing the cars. I'm trying to avoid the personal beefs because that's what the fanboys try to do to keep people from learning the facts about this car.

I wonder why none of the fanboys had a response for my issue with the tires. This is the biggest trick of all, and Nissan is taking all the credit that should partially be going to Dunlop and Bridgestone.

The Test driver talked about running the tires at as low as 29 PSI hot.

ON A 4000 LB CAR!!!!!!!!!!

That is unheard of for a street tire on a heavy car. That's lower PSI than MPSC, R6's , RA-1's etc. That's in the realm of full slicks. Most street tires run 36-40 PSI hot, and arent effective at all at 29 PSI.

And the durometer testing and mileage expectancy are right in line with R comps as well.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:11 PM
stradaONE8 is a jewel in the roughstradaONE8 is a jewel in the roughstradaONE8 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by heavychevy
I wonder why none of the fanboys had a response for my issue with the tires. This is the biggest trick of all, and Nissan is taking all the credit that should partially be going to Dunlop and Bridgestone.
I literally posted about this in MAY...was met with nonsense despite it being 100% an info thread.
I maintain that was another subversion by Nissan to run with "better" dry tires to set the ring time and then put a slower set on the premium model which would setup the thought process that the more expensive setup would be even faster...thus more $ for less speed.
Shady when I posted it, shady now. Especially with coinciding transmission failures that are now coming to light.

And as for giving credit to tire companies, that's obvious in every case no matter what car or what tire. But people are still going to comment on the car as a whole...just a point of thought. That's like saying Porsche should credit Michelin for running Sport Cups...well obviously, but that's really not the point IMO.

Also whoever was those posting to Guy's gearbox issue. The whole GTR tranny costs 20k to replace, not the clutch alone, which there are two of anyways.

Too funny. Everyone comes and see what happens when Heavychevy takes down an innocent victim . I don't know who the hell HC (but I am his third friend from the forum) is but I sure am NEVER going to enter into an argument with him from now on.
Don't forget to cup his ***** as well...do you have anything to actually add or did you just find your pom poms from high school? My first post to you was about the same thing about your flawed logic in favor of HC.
Are you just a professional ego booster or just something you do as a hobby?

This is why this thread is a joke, it's dependent on HC and very few others to make worthwhile points and the rest to quote him/them in mutual masturbation.

Last edited by stradaONE8; 10-13-2008 at 08:16 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Wow that really hurt my feeling, my honor. More, I want more venom. Let it out of your system. I want THE WORST. Have you noticed you are overly preoccupied with certain part of male anatomy?
Originally Posted by stradaONE8
Don't forget to cup his ***** as well...do you have anything to actually add or did you just find your pom poms from high school? My first post to you was about the same thing about your flawed logic in favor of HC.
Are you just a professional ego booster or just something you do as a hobby?

This is why this thread is a joke, it's dependent on HC and very few others to make worthwhile points and the rest to quote him/them in mutual masturbation.

Last edited by cannga; 10-13-2008 at 08:21 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:20 PM
^^^^^ The more upset your are, the happier I am. The venom and profanity are so much fun to witness: A sign of the falling apart of the myth that is the GT-R.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:32 PM
I did read your post about durometer testing showing the tire being similar to NT-01. I think it is above their level of comprehension and they were afraid of another spectacular take-down.

Originally Posted by heavychevy
I'd rather him leave. I'm really only interested in discussing the cars. I'm trying to avoid the personal beefs because that's what the fanboys try to do to keep people from learning the facts about this car.

The Test driver talked about running the tires at as low as 29 PSI hot.

ON A 4000 LB CAR!!!!!!!!!!

That is unheard of for a street tire on a heavy car. That's lower PSI than MPSC, R6's , RA-1's etc. That's in the realm of full slicks. Most street tires run 36-40 PSI hot, and arent effective at all at 29 PSI.

And the durometer testing and mileage expectancy are right in line with R comps as well.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:36 PM
stradaONE8 is a jewel in the roughstradaONE8 is a jewel in the roughstradaONE8 is a jewel in the rough
Wow that really hurt my feeling, my honor. More, I want more venom. Let it out of your system. I want THE WORST. Have you noticed you are overly preoccupied with certain part of male anatomy?
^^^^^ The more upset your are, the happier I am. The venom and profanity are so much fun to witness: A sign of the falling apart of the myth that is the GT-R.
I did read your post about durometer testing showing the tire being similar to NT-01. I think it is above their level of comprehension and they were afraid of another spectacular take-down.

indeed @ your over-use of the word venom. And an unnecessary double post (EDIT: now triple post) of yet still nothing of value to contribute to the actual debate other than tonguing HC's ***** (EDIT: I did it again, referred to *****, want to drop another Freudian remark?? It is so very clever and original as well).
It's alright meow.

Good work on thinking I'm the least bit upset at your lack of knowledge on the topic or your unabashed attempts to appear intelligent by trying to seem prophetic. Also I'm not sure where the profanity you found was...last I checked, my post was G rated.

Meow, to the final issue of your lack of reading ability/comprehension as if you had either/or you'd be able to see that my post right above making fun of you was anti-Nissan and linking my thread that is anti-Nissan...yes the mythos of the GTR indeed.

Your lack of logic and wit belies your otherwise fluffy posts of feigned superiority.

Meow. I mean VENOM!

Last edited by stradaONE8; 10-13-2008 at 08:40 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997 TT beats GT-R at Ring. Nissan accused of cheating.