997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

997 TT beats GT-R at Ring. Nissan accused of cheating.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 08:42 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
GTR cheated

Old 10-31-2008, 08:43 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
And it's ugly.

Old 10-31-2008, 08:58 PM
USCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
And it's ugly.
Good try, MiniDHinkle! That's a start!

Old 10-31-2008, 08:59 PM
USCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to behold
How about this one: It looks like a Chevy Cobalt from behind!

Old 10-31-2008, 09:34 PM
It has transmission problems.

Alpine_997 is a poser

Heavychevy wont accept my FM2 game invites

Losers

Old 10-31-2008, 10:07 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by USCCayman
This thread is slowing down! Oh goodness, it may not go 100 pages! Quick, somebody say something that will get it going again!
Here's your chance to run to the store and pick up more popcorn.

Old 10-31-2008, 10:17 PM

Alpine_997 is a poser

Losers
What's an FM2 game?

Old 10-31-2008, 10:36 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Forza Motorsports 2.

Old 10-31-2008, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by bbywu
Forza Motorsports 2.
Thanks, Dude. I could never get into computer generated games. But I like reality!

Old 11-01-2008, 02:21 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !

Alpine_997 is a poser

Losers
I dont like FM2 anymore, GT5 prologue is the better game. I told you about my setup in my theater, I cant just go back to racing with a joystick after that. Doesnt your dad owe you a PS3 and steering wheel per the bet you guys had?

Get GT5 then call me, and we can resume battle.

Then we'll see who's the loser.

Plus I though for sure you were trickortreating.

Old 11-01-2008, 03:22 AM
Mizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to beholdMizuno is a splendid one to behold
How many times do I have to repeat myself ?

GTR (7.29) > 911 TT (7.52)

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...g-40-km-h.html

Wait till we release the V-Spec and kill the ZR1 too!

Old 11-01-2008, 06:49 AM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
What does Alpine_997 and the GT-R 35 have in common?

We are both posers... Well okay the GT-R R35 is...

Birdies tell me there are a few more cases of tranny problems.....

Old 11-01-2008, 07:27 AM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
227 GT-R's on Autotrader

how many have been brought over to date?

Old 11-01-2008, 07:59 AM
Originally Posted by heavychevy
I dont like FM2 anymore, GT5 prologue is the better game. I told you about my setup in my theater, I cant just go back to racing with a joystick after that. Doesnt your dad owe you a PS3 and steering wheel per the bet you guys had?

Get GT5 then call me, and we can resume battle.

Then we'll see who's the loser.

Plus I though for sure you were trickortreating.
I saw Peerless last Friday.

Old 11-01-2008, 07:59 AM
911dev is a jewel in the rough911dev is a jewel in the rough911dev is a jewel in the rough911dev is a jewel in the rough
I have heard as many as 2400. At least that was the projected goal. All, or at least most, of those on Autotader are obviously opportunists. I called one of them (the lowest priced one at $79k; I think), it had not sold. The market is waning on these cars, imo.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997 TT beats GT-R at Ring. Nissan accused of cheating.