997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

2009 White 997TT Coupe (BWW - lots of photos)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 05:15 PM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
2009 White 997TT Coupe (BWW - lots of photos)

I obviously do not possess any photography skills so I just washed the car and pulled it into the street to snap some photos.

Old 10-23-2008, 05:16 PM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !

Old 10-23-2008, 05:19 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
wow love the interior. you should have wrapped the air vents surround as well.

Old 10-23-2008, 05:50 PM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Love every part of the car, the options are perfect, not too much (didnt mean $, we know how that goes) not too little, the interior is perfect as is, and if it was mine, it would be tinted. Awesome ride, enjoy it and i love the new updated pcm

Old 10-23-2008, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
wow love the interior. you should have wrapped the air vents surround as well.
Thanks. I agree that leather vents would have looked great but I just had to draw the line on the options somewhere. I really wish I could have ordered the door finishers in leather but they were not orderable when my car was pulled for production.

Old 10-23-2008, 05:52 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
interesting...no LED tails eh?

Old 10-23-2008, 05:59 PM
Well here ware some more photos. I obviously do not possess any photography skills so I just washed the car and pulled it into the street to snap a couple of photos.

I just want to say thanks to the following people who really helped me out along the way:
  • Atomic80 (Jason), The Groom and many others for helping me make sure the specs were just right.
  • Eric the Plug Guy for the black Turbo logo and all the information he posted while we were all waiting for our 2009 cars.
  • Ric at Suncoast Porsche for the side markers, tail lights, Das Shild, floor mats, and all that other stuff I ordered from him.
  • Stradale for providing the inspiration for my wheels.
  • Dave, Alan and the rest of the guys at Wheel Enhancement for putting together my Champion RS171 wheels and going way above and beyond to provide amazing customer support and service.
  • Valerio at Poggipolini for my wheel bolts (not yet installed).
  • Damon at TireRack for my winter tires and miscellaneous other stuff.
  • Moe at Glistening Perfection for the great wash and detail products, including the Airmax dryer and water de-ionizer.
  • Alex at SharkWerks for all of the free advice, the upcoming mods, and for being a very cool guy.
  • Nancy at Niello Porsche for taking care of my order and putting up with my OCD.
  • Anyone and everyone else who have helped me along the way.

I still need to swap over the Poggipolini bolts – the driver was forgotten and just arrived a few minutes ago. I really like how the wheels turned out. I ordered balck wheel weights and had the valve stems painted black for the “finished” look.

Old 10-23-2008, 06:16 PM
soothsayer is infamous around these parts
That is one hell of an interior. Absolute beauty of a ride. Enjoy.

Old 10-23-2008, 06:30 PM
PAT J. is just really nicePAT J. is just really nicePAT J. is just really nicePAT J. is just really nice
Thumbs up

wowwwwwwwwwwwww, nice car dude. enjoy it !!!!

Old 10-23-2008, 06:42 PM
WSY996TT is infamous around these parts
tastefully optioned! congrats!

Old 10-23-2008, 06:52 PM
c2mojo is infamous around these parts
Awesome car, you could have bought another Porsche with all that stitching :0

Can't wait to see it all done

Old 10-23-2008, 06:53 PM
chuckseabreeze is infamous around these parts
Your car is just plain ridiculous! Enjoy it, you earned it!

Really like the Champions. What size are they?

Old 10-23-2008, 07:15 PM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
This would be only the second car that has the correct deviated stitching on the shifter!!

Old 10-23-2008, 08:10 PM
GEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Dev

Mine has dev everywhere also..

Nice to see another Daw optioned TT

I had to do it over again , I would have done my switch panel in leather and my vents in white with the trim strip and door pulls also in white..

I did the door finishers in leather and the door sills also , but not the visors

I like the flap on the fuel cap and the hood protector also

Iam going to have my Ti bolts electroplated black, the valve stems came out great on mine..

Cheers !

Gee-Bee

Last edited by GEE-BEE; 10-23-2008 at 08:15 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:27 PM
rjh58 is infamous around these parts
wow fantastic interior

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2009 White 997TT Coupe (BWW - lots of photos)