997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Dear Abby.....My Wife is cheating on me..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 07:36 AM
Texas 996 TT is infamous around these parts
Dear Abby.....My Wife is cheating on me..

Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. I've witnessed the usual signals; the phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with 'the girls' a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, 'Just some friends from work, you don't know them. I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. Around midnight, I decided to hide in the garage behind my Ferrari F40 and the Porsche GT3RS so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with 'the girls'.

When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind the rear fender, I noticed some terrible swirl marks in the paint on the Porsche GT3RS. I was distraught. Is this something I can fix myself, or should I take it to the my local detailer?

A Concerned Collector

Taken from Rennlist Ferrari F40. Thought you might enjoy it. They're laughing pretty hard over there.
<!-- / message --> <!-- controls -->

Old 11-20-2008, 09:57 AM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
Lmao

Old 11-20-2008, 10:17 AM
kush is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the laugh.

Old 11-20-2008, 10:56 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
That was good.

Old 11-20-2008, 03:47 PM
alevine has a spectacular aura aboutalevine has a spectacular aura about
Damn, that was funny!!!! I thought you were serious and just venting to 6speed!

Adam

Old 11-20-2008, 04:36 PM
Tech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond repute
absolutely

Old 11-20-2008, 08:45 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
this one is funny - a buddy of mine from Ferrari Chat just emailed this to me also. It is making the rounds apparently.

Old 11-21-2008, 12:09 AM
checklist_34 is a jewel in the roughchecklist_34 is a jewel in the roughchecklist_34 is a jewel in the rough
that is awesome

Old 11-21-2008, 05:37 AM
Philly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the rough
That was great!!

Old 11-21-2008, 02:31 PM
DarkManX has a spectacular aura aboutDarkManX has a spectacular aura aboutDarkManX has a spectacular aura about
I was like "Damn, this story is gettin' juicy!..." Great post tho!

Old 11-21-2008, 03:45 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
So the wife made sex with part of the bumper?

Old 11-21-2008, 04:19 PM
Qs997Turbo is infamous around these parts
I think I would react very much the same. Dam swirl marks would **** me off more than my wife cheating on me hahaha!

Old 11-21-2008, 04:30 PM
john36 is infamous around these parts
thats pretty funny

Old 11-21-2008, 09:04 PM
chaud
Originally Posted by john36
thats pretty funny
HAHAHA...pretty good one

Old 11-22-2008, 10:46 AM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahhahahahahha......Awesome!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dear Abby.....My Wife is cheating on me..