997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

FVD Steering wheel...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 04:36 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by deputydog95
Which one did you get and how much are they? Did you buy direct?
i got it from this site.
http://www.carnewal-europe.com/main.htm

Old 11-24-2008, 09:09 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
Thanks...

Old 11-24-2008, 09:49 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
Who deal FBD rpoducts here and where can I get best deal ???

Old 11-24-2008, 01:57 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
thre best deal is were i got mine from.

Old 11-25-2008, 10:43 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jstrat85
thre best deal is were i got mine from.
FVD sell it for $1034

carnewal 1095 euro

Old 11-25-2008, 10:44 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Old 11-25-2008, 12:14 PM
E55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud of
Anyone whose seen these how close is the black color of the wheel to the black porsche interior? And also, how close is the stitching to the std. (silver) of the porsche interior? Would not be happy if it didn't match.

Old 11-25-2008, 12:40 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
I have sold more of these wheels than any other. Couple of reasons, they are built well...no question. I have had mine for almost 30K miles now and it is still perfect and in my line of work my hands are not exactly dawn clean nor soft. The other thing is there are so many application the same wheel can be used with a hub change. Lastly they are easy to get and no wait. They really are a nice setup.<O</O

Old 11-26-2008, 11:03 AM
maxboost is infamous around these partsmaxboost is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GT RUS
I am intrested to order FVD steering wheel for my 997 TT 340mm wit carbon and panel siwtches...

Like this but without F1 buttons...

Anyone knows...where is the best place to get one ???

insane!!!!!

Old 11-26-2008, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by jstrat85

thanks

Old 11-26-2008, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by PorschePhd
I have sold more of these wheels than any other. Couple of reasons, they are built well...no question. I have had mine for almost 30K miles now and it is still perfect and in my line of work my hands are not exactly dawn clean nor soft. The other thing is there are so many application the same wheel can be used with a hub change. Lastly they are easy to get and no wait. They really are a nice setup.<O</O

good info

Old 11-26-2008, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
FVD sell it for $1034

carnewal 1095 euro

thats notso bad.....thought more

Old 11-26-2008, 11:05 AM
Originally Posted by GT RUS
Who deal FBD rpoducts here and where can I get best deal ???

yeah.........stephen?

Old 11-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Can you get one for ME for good money ??? Been told it take about 10 week to ge it...

I want like the on eon the pics only for manual and with silver stiching I think...ulness you reccomned otherwise...

Originally Posted by PorschePhd

Old 11-26-2008, 01:37 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I can help!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: FVD Steering wheel...