997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

E bay nightmare for my 360 Ferrari

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 03:52 AM
911TurboS2 has a spectacular aura about911TurboS2 has a spectacular aura about911TurboS2 has a spectacular aura about
Sorry for what happened - what a PITA!!!

I am old enough to remember when social security numbers were only to be used for specific federal and state services - now they are used for everything. People even give their credit card numbers to companies over cell phones, which can easily be monitored by almost anyone, as well as non-secure wireless networks.

Working in a hospital, I am hyper-vigilant about not disclosing patient information, even in a conversation that might be overheard. You would not believe how many calls the hospital gets trying to obtain specific information on patients without authorization. Maybe we should adopt these HIPPA-type practices in our normal business transactions...

Old 11-26-2008, 11:09 AM
maxboost is infamous around these partsmaxboost is infamous around these parts
bastard!

Old 11-26-2008, 11:09 AM
maxboost is infamous around these partsmaxboost is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by maxboost
bastard!

looser!!!!

Old 11-27-2008, 08:00 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
lol scary

Old 11-30-2008, 09:45 PM
felvizz is infamous around these parts
friggin scary..

Old 12-01-2008, 12:05 PM
RTEAMSTRADALE has a spectacular aura aboutRTEAMSTRADALE has a spectacular aura aboutRTEAMSTRADALE has a spectacular aura about
Man! that sucks. You have to be so careful on ebay & then even when you are you can get screwed. First off DONT EVER open up EMAIL links from paypal or ebay. Hackers can make the links look like they're from ebay. Once you click on the links these 'phishing' emails from hackers allow them to get hold of your accounts some how.

I was selling something on ebay & somehow a hacker was able to take control of my ebay account & send second chance offers to all the people that bid but didnt win. I guess he was going to have people pay to his account. Luckily I saw what was happening but it scared the crap out of me.

A second time it happened where a hacker was able to log in as a fake buyer. It actually happened twice for the same item (laptop) ebay caught it but once it happens you're out of luck, very frustrating. ebay cancels all the legit bids & you have to start all over. paypal is the worst too, they can screw you every which way. Whatever you do never send items to a 3rd party address chances are it's just going to be a chargeback & you are responsible for paying teh credit card company not paypal.