997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Best 997 TT exhaust.......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 02:39 PM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vtandon
Do you think it can be just a normal Carerra with techart body kit?
the bloke who posted the video is determined its not a Turbo, he says its a GT3 with RB TECH exhaust. So I don't really know if that exhaust is credible for this thread....

Last edited by SRatha; 02-24-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:39 PM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
Did the Europipe owners noticed and power loss at any rpm???

Old 02-23-2009, 03:55 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by milou
Did the Europipe owners noticed and power loss at any rpm???
None that I noticed.

Old 02-23-2009, 04:18 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
wow... what a work of art. Looks very similiar to my ep2 for 996tt

Old 02-23-2009, 10:02 PM
junior23 is infamous around these parts
looks incredible

Old 02-24-2009, 01:36 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
I love Europipe exhaust system an i think i have found my way, just wandering if i should change the headers too

Old 02-24-2009, 06:11 AM
997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute
yes....best possible choice.

you can see how nice box you will have too

Attached Images  
Old 02-24-2009, 01:54 PM
cgng30 is a splendid one to beholdcgng30 is a splendid one to beholdcgng30 is a splendid one to beholdcgng30 is a splendid one to beholdcgng30 is a splendid one to beholdcgng30 is a splendid one to beholdcgng30 is a splendid one to behold
too bad you cannot just replace 200 cells on the stock exhaust, to gain power and lower back pressure, instead of spending 4k plus plus resonance

Old 02-24-2009, 08:14 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
I believe Ruf does just that with the stock system, of course it ain't cheap.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:24 PM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Actually Ruf uses a 100 cell cat.

Old 02-25-2009, 08:35 AM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by cgng30
too bad you cannot just replace 200 cells on the stock exhaust, to gain power and lower back pressure, instead of spending 4k plus plus resonance
Hey thats actually quite a good idea, somebody should try this, cut out the cats. I believe someone is giving the 997TT exhaust away for free... worth a try!

Old 02-25-2009, 10:06 AM
Tiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SRatha
Hey thats actually quite a good idea, somebody should try this, cut out the cats. I believe someone is giving the 997TT exhaust away for free... worth a try!
It was supposed to do that to my exhaust, but then i decided to go first with 100cpsi cats (130mm diameter) and mufflers bypass. If it sounds too loud then the cats will be welded to the stock muffler with some minor adjustments.

But for a cleaner job, cut the OE cats by the welds and replace it with sport cats with the same size. The OE cats has 118mm diameter and there are a bunch of 120mm sport cats (100 and 200 cpsi) in ebay for about $300 (yes, two cats for ~$300), that can be direct welded to the stock flange and muffler (no need to make O2 sensor bungs).

See this threads:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...es-system.html

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-question.html

Last edited by Tiago; 02-25-2009 at 10:08 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:11 PM
997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute
and why U.S tuners use kats from europe ?

and why ruf does that? because they earn on this a lot, they charge for that probably same like for sport exhaust.

Old 03-08-2009, 04:52 AM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
How about our new 997TT 2nd generation sport muffler´s with 200 cell HJS cats for best 997TT muffler??

Here is a video on a customers car...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=140RAgvvYDI

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 03-08-2009, 05:43 AM
Finally i have installed my new Europipe stage 1 exhaust, to be honest i had a fear that it would be too loud for my convertible but it is not.

It sounds just right, is difficult to notice the difference from the stock exhaust when the car is stoped, but when you step on it is screams like hell.
It does not do any anoying sound at any rpm.

My car is a tip and i think i have lost a bit of torque at low rpm, noticed on 3rd a bit but the ECU will fix that

I think what makes this exhaust unique are the XXL 100cel cats, where at low rpm and crucing the car sound close to stock but when you push it is a different story

Sorry for low quality phone images

Attached Images    

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Best 997 TT exhaust.......