997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Your first Turbo speeding ticket

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 09:27 AM
Showking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond repute
9 days for me.. 81 in a 50.. Cop tells me "Stop smiling.." I checked his badge to see if we had the same last name and replied "Sorry, but I have one father, and you ain't him.".. Needless to say I got the ticket. Haha F*ck it.. -Showking

Old 04-02-2010, 02:32 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
have lasted three turbos (15 years ) no tickets been stoped only twice.. i do have a card from the govs office with a big badge on it , think it helps?

only drive the p car on week ends and never over 145mph, very good radar and always drive in the slow lane

Old 04-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
5 years, no tix (got let off twice)

Old 04-02-2010, 02:47 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
opps got stopped in rocklin comeing off the freeway in my 86t some years ago.... have a chp friend and we both had white 86 and 89 turbos... hes is infront of me when a chp coming the other way makes a u turn we pull into i gas station and the chp follows with rubies on red . he gets outa his car and walks up to me and sez lic and reg .... my buddy yells across the island he's ok they exchange greetings and the cop sez i just wanted to see what your wife looked like (she blond)

Old 04-02-2010, 06:53 PM
drkbrent is a jewel in the roughdrkbrent is a jewel in the roughdrkbrent is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by JZRS4
How long after getting the keys did it take you to get a speeding ticket?
I am in at 48 hours.

I know someone had to of gotten nailed on the drive home
2 in one day! The first day I picked it up in Miami and drove back home to Baton Rouge!!