997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

KW HLS installed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 08:15 AM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
KW HLS installed

Finally we finish the installation of the KW HLS,works very nice BUT,I don’t know if this is normal:

If I raise the suspension height it goes up no prob but after 8-10 secs you hear a little click in the compressor area and the car goes down.This is normal ? I thought you can raise the suspension and keep the hi position and drive around and when you reach some speed the car will auto lower but mine lowers after 8-10 sec at any speed.

Anyone has an idea?

Old 01-11-2009, 08:25 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Maybe it's a safety mechanism to prevent you from prolonged driving at a height higher than the default toe, camber, etc is set for.

Old 01-11-2009, 08:36 AM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
It is strange because for example if I am passing a speed bump at very low speed after 8 sec,s the susp goes down in the middle of the speed bump.

Old 01-11-2009, 08:59 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
The only thing KW's website says is that it automatically lowers at 80KPH.

Old 01-11-2009, 09:07 AM
Yeap something is wrong,hope KW gives an answer soon.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:33 PM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
How much did it cost ???

Old 01-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by GT RUS
How much did it cost ???
Please don't make hard questions I don't want to remember ijijiji