997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Vq motoring GTR walked on a modded 997TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 08:28 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
lol!

Old 02-28-2009, 10:21 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Jasper ,I know you defend your car as do I but seriously let the facts and truth about the GTR speak for itself. I was one of the ones that bad mouthed the GTR and no one could convince me otherwise.

Until I got to see the car in person and talk to the owners and see how they looked done the way I would I hated the GTR. I am also not a huge fan of any stock car aside from exotics and I applaud the GTR owners who are not afraid to modify them!

I liken this argument to the people who read Motor Trend and think my car runs 11.5 stock and the Z06 runs 11.7 stock I can easily take one. But not know enough about cars to read the trap speed and check the fastest times.

Old 03-01-2009, 07:07 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
i believe, at this point, they are all peers. regardless of the outcome of whatever video/test/review...

they all perform about the same. enough to call it a driver's race.

on this track that car may be superior, with that driver this car wins, on the other track, in wet weather, this car will win if it had that driver, etc...

they are all great cars. i just like to remove the untruths that are being spread. that's all...

Old 03-01-2009, 10:47 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
The Z06 is quite a bit faster above 100 mph as shown in the trap speeds, that being said I would have to modify whichever car that fits in that bracket. Its never enough....

Old 03-01-2009, 05:05 PM
BlackTTCab is infamous around these partsBlackTTCab is infamous around these parts
That video is called advertising haha

Old 03-01-2009, 05:10 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RC777
If you want to ban Rickie Cruz for someone else posting there video on the forum then just take off the video.. Send a PM to rickie telling him he cannot post videos of his product for sale.. But people cannot stop other people posting random videos (in this case on of my videos) on the forum.. People can post whatever they want.. Im not trying to sell anything in this forum.. Some people just need to get a life!

No one said anything about banning rickkie, what are you talking about?

A drama queen noob.

But it seems VQ has more to worry about with their target market of that video based on people calling them out for fraud on the GT-R site. I think getting banned is the least of their worries.

Old 03-01-2009, 05:14 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
LOL my bad, I didn't realize he got banned. Don't know why but NAGTROC doesn't seem to far behind to issue the ban stick.

Old 03-01-2009, 05:24 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RC777
If you want to ban Rickie Cruz for someone else posting there video on the forum then just take off the video.. Send a PM to rickie telling him he cannot post videos of his product for sale.. But people cannot stop other people posting random videos (in this case on of my videos) on the forum.. People can post whatever they want.. Im not trying to sell anything in this forum.. Some people just need to get a life!
He got what he deserved...go back and look at all the previous posts he made trying to sell stuff for VQ. Then look at what happened with the last guy (DynamicMotoring/Shane) who was selling parts as a non sponsor.

Nuff said.

Old 03-01-2009, 05:37 PM
That is rickie............

Old 03-01-2009, 07:44 PM
chrisn is a name known to allchrisn is a name known to allchrisn is a name known to allchrisn is a name known to allchrisn is a name known to allchrisn is a name known to all
FYI, on NAGTROC there is a fresh thread about a guy claiming to have gotten ripped off by Ricky Cruise.

I have no info as to whether true or not, but nonetheless it is a good reminder to be cautious when dealing with tuners without a long reputation.

I just wish Sharky worked on GT-Rs....

Old 03-01-2009, 07:52 PM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
^Don't worry Chris, Switzer is working on one as well as AMS outta Chicago. From my personal experience, AMS knows what they are doing.

Old 03-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Are you sure? AMS has a clue about AWD turbo imports?

Old 03-02-2009, 06:27 AM
◡ KUZU◕7◕ is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by heavychevy
Everyone know BM is Japan biased

yeah ... here are the latest examples of "BM japan bias" from the last two BM issues:

LP560 beats the base GT-R by a large margin at motegi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJn1qGZgcho

Cayman S wins against the new 370Z, while the 997 carrera PDK having the overall fastest lap in the race

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blDGgxWbSfE

teh biaz

Last edited by ◡ KUZU◕7◕; 03-02-2009 at 06:29 AM.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:30 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ◡ KUZU◕7◕
yeah ... here are the latest examples of "BM japan bias" from the last two BM issues:

LP560 beats the base GT-R by a large margin at motegi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJn1qGZgcho

Cayman S wins against the new 370Z, while the 997 carrera PDK having the overall fastest lap in the race

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blDGgxWbSfE

teh biaz
Not again...

Attached Images  
Old 03-02-2009, 07:33 AM
Sercan has a spectacular aura aboutSercan has a spectacular aura aboutSercan has a spectacular aura about
I'd still take a Turbo although I have nothing against the GTR.....Turbos are awesome..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vq motoring GTR walked on a modded 997TT