997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

FVD Gen 2 exhaust installed with VIDEO...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 09:03 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Rhonda, do you offer tips that fit stock/other systems?
c

Old 03-02-2009, 09:33 AM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Rhonda@FVD
Nyamg,

So glad you like the exhaust. Our new systems are incredible!! We appreciate the video as well!! Your set up is with the 200 cells HJS cats so just imagine what the cat bypass version sounds like!!

We have developed these systems with the U.S. in mind. These systems are no holds barred, downright mean and nasty. Something that I have been dying to share with everyone for a long time. They are some of the best sounding systems I personally have heard. In person they sound even better! Our new systems are also the more powerful due to 2 3/4 inchediameter tubing all the way through.

Here is a little more info on the exhaust...

FACTS:

- + 25 crank hp & + 19 crank torque
- 200 Cell high flow, tri metal german HJS sport catalysts
- 2 3/4" tubing (70mm) straight through design for max. power
- Weighs 51 lbs. (23,0 Kg)
- T 316 stainless steel for improved durability over T 304
- 4 x 3.5"(90mm) round tips
- Cone style catalytic connection design to prevent exhaust leaks
- Includes quick release clamps
- Made in Germany
- Modular design for 100 cell, 200 cell or bypass use
- Intoxicating growl at idle, partial throttle and wide open throttle
- No DME programming necessary (On 200 cell version)

FIGURES:

Genuine:
Engine - 6 Cylinder Boxer Twin-Turbo (Based on 6 speed)
Capacity - 3600ccm
Compression ratio - 9,0:1
Max. Power - 353kW (480HP) @ 6000rpm
Max. Torque - 620Nm (457lbf ft) @ 1950-5000rpm
Max. Speed - 310km/h (193mph)
Max. RPM - 6800rpm
Acceleration 0-100km/h (0-60mph)- 3.9s

FVD Level 2 Tuning (Includes FVD software, sport air filter and 997TT sport muffler):
Max. Power - 408kW (555HP) @ 6000rpm
Max. Torque - 745Nm (550lbf ft) @ 4000-4500rpm
Max. Speed - 325km/h (202mph)
Max. RPM - 7000rpm
Acceleration 0-100km/h (0-60mph)- 3.6s

Here´s is our new set up...

Here are the tips...

200 Cell "Sound Version"
http://shop.fvd.de/us/en/Porsche-0/9...port-Cats.html

100 Cell "Sound Version"

Just wanted to add this one so you see how serious we are about development, this is the last car that we had on the dyno...

We also have a TUV or quiet version, one with valves and the bypass version is coming along shortly....

If anyone is interested please pm or email me as I am currently in Germany and can get you any information that you need. rhonda@fvd.us

thanks,
Rhonda
Rhonda I must say your product is top notch, and your customer service is just as good, thank you again for all your help and info you provided through the whole build process.
Also, I feel like my TT is faster and much more responsive than stock, those numbers don't seem to be unfouded.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Rhonda, do you offer tips that fit stock/other systems?
c
TTSurgeon,

We offer exactly those tips which are on Nyamg´s car but they will fit the stock exhaust. The price is $ 749.00. Delivery time currently from Germany is 7 to 14 days but that will change once we receive our complete stock order...

Thanks,
Rhonda

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 03-02-2009, 10:50 AM
cgng30 is a splendid one to beholdcgng30 is a splendid one to beholdcgng30 is a splendid one to beholdcgng30 is a splendid one to beholdcgng30 is a splendid one to beholdcgng30 is a splendid one to beholdcgng30 is a splendid one to behold
Nyamg,

So glad you like the exhaust. Our new systems are incredible!! We appreciate the video as well!! Your set up is with the 200 cells HJS cats so just imagine what the cat bypass version sounds like!!

We have developed these systems with the U.S. in mind. These systems are no holds barred, downright mean and nasty. Something that I have been dying to share with everyone for a long time. They are some of the best sounding systems I personally have heard. In person they sound even better! Our new systems are also the more powerful due to 2 3/4 inchediameter tubing all the way through.

Here is a little more info on the exhaust...

FACTS:

- + 25 crank hp & + 19 crank torque
- 200 Cell high flow, tri metal german HJS sport catalysts
- 2 3/4" tubing (70mm) straight through design for max. power
- Weighs 51 lbs. (23,0 Kg)
- T 316 stainless steel for improved durability over T 304
- 4 x 3.5"(90mm) round tips
- Cone style catalytic connection design to prevent exhaust leaks
- Includes quick release clamps
- Made in Germany
- Modular design for 100 cell, 200 cell or bypass use
- Intoxicating growl at idle, partial throttle and wide open throttle
- No DME programming necessary (On 200 cell version)

FIGURES:

Genuine:
Engine - 6 Cylinder Boxer Twin-Turbo (Based on 6 speed)
Capacity - 3600ccm
Compression ratio - 9,0:1
Max. Power - 353kW (480HP) @ 6000rpm
Max. Torque - 620Nm (457lbf ft) @ 1950-5000rpm
Max. Speed - 310km/h (193mph)
Max. RPM - 6800rpm
Acceleration 0-100km/h (0-60mph)- 3.9s

FVD Level 2 Tuning (Includes FVD software, sport air filter and 997TT sport muffler):
Max. Power - 408kW (555HP) @ 6000rpm
Max. Torque - 745Nm (550lbf ft) @ 4000-4500rpm
Max. Speed - 325km/h (202mph)
Max. RPM - 7000rpm
Acceleration 0-100km/h (0-60mph)- 3.6s

Here´s is our new set up...

Here are the tips...

200 Cell "Sound Version"

100 Cell "Sound Version"

Just wanted to add this one so you see how serious we are about development, this is the last car that we had on the dyno...

We also have a TUV or quiet version, one with valves and the bypass version is coming along shortly....

If anyone is interested please pm or email me as I am currently in Germany and can get you any information that you need. rhonda@fvd.us

thanks,
Rhonda
Rhonda

how woudl you compare this to gen 1 exahaust and sound

Thanks

Ronnie

Old 03-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cgng30
Rhonda

how woudl you compare this to gen 1 exahaust and sound

Thanks

Ronnie
Ronnie,

Thanks for the inquiry. The generation 2 is considerably louder at idle and partial throttle. Having said that, we only have a gen 1 with bypass left currently in the U.S. so all bets are off. The gen 1 with bypass would sound very, very similar to nyamg´s video...

thanks again,
Rhonda

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 03-02-2009, 02:04 PM
E55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by nyamg
My thoughts exactley, I feel like it sounds like a 993 Turbo.
Valentino how much louder is it than mine?

Old 03-02-2009, 02:44 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Very Nice!

Old 03-02-2009, 03:17 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by E55AMG
Valentino how much louder is it than mine?
hey chris, I would say significantly louder. Let me know if you want to hear it, we can meet up after all this snow melts.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:15 PM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
That sounds great!

Old 03-02-2009, 09:05 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
TTSurgeon,

We offer exactly those tips which are on Nyamg´s car but they will fit the stock exhaust. The price is $ 749.00. Delivery time currently from Germany is 7 to 14 days but that will change once we receive our complete stock order...

Thanks,
Rhonda
Can you put up a pic or link, I don't see it on your website.
c

Old 03-03-2009, 03:09 AM
Premium Sponsor
c
Chris,

Sorry we don´t have these yet on the website. I only have the info in our internal system as we have not recieved our stock shipment of tips yet. Once we recieve the tips I will post the info but they look exactly the same as Nyamg´s.

Thanks,
Rhonda

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Old 03-03-2009, 06:42 AM
c
Hey Chris, the tips are actually staggered, they look amazing on the car.

Attached Images  
Old 03-03-2009, 12:10 PM
SXN
SXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to behold
Sounds and looks better!

Old 03-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Premium Sponsor
Just wanted to let everyone know that our 100 cell version stock order is now in...

pm or email me for details

rhonda@fvd.us

It retails for $4,027

Thanks,
Rhonda

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Old 03-06-2009, 01:05 PM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Sounds and looks good guys!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FVD Gen 2 exhaust installed with VIDEO...