997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Evosport Porsche 997TT 700HP (Slate Grey Metallic)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 09:27 AM
Philly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the rough
Is that your personal ride Simon? Because I remember what you did with your M5 and it was sick!! This turbo is looking awesome already...

Old 03-10-2009, 10:04 AM
M3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by W1N
What is that lower Rear Diffuser? looks really cool!

Do you have more pics from the rear?

Thanks!
Looks like Werks Rear Diffuser. Go to Champions website you can see more pics of the rear diffuser.

Old 03-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Former Vendor
simon @ evosport is infamous around these partssimon @ evosport is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by c2mojo
I like your Black Series CLK63 better... So Werks1 spoiler, diffuser and porsche aero wing? how does that setup work as far as the right aerodynamic package?

Nice work guys, very nice
The CLK is definitely an amazing car, especially on the track! The aero on the p-car works well..we are changing the wing to something else in a couple weeks (will post pics when it's done), but in it's current form, car runs extremely well on track, very stable through high speed corners (~170mph). I drove against another seasoned driver in a Scuderia and even with street tires, the p-car was able to pull a considerable lead. Look fwd to having it on track with the lighter Dymags and the Pilot Cups. The new wing I hope to test on the oval at Cal Speedway...err Auto Club Speedway.

Old 03-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
Saw the car in person at the Vorsteiner meet Saturday and it looks amazing. Evosport did an excellent job and as usual their attention to detail is spot on.

Old 03-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Former Vendor
simon @ evosport is infamous around these partssimon @ evosport is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ironchefigor
Any high res available? Car looks gorgeous.
Yes. Email me if you want hi-res pics and what size.

Old 03-10-2009, 11:39 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by W1N
What is that lower Rear Diffuser? looks really cool!

Do you have more pics from the rear?
It's the Werks 1 rear diffuser. Gorgeous piece. Definitely makes the rear much lower so you're going to scrape quickly Here are more pics and some from another car we did...

Old 03-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Kafka997
A great project car. I bet the owner will be thrilled with your work. You guys sure know how take good photos to highlight the car. Hopefully the owner will give us an update in the future.
Very cool.
K.
Thank you. Yes, the owner is very happy with the results. He got a chance to drive it at our last track event. He'll be much happier now with the wheel & tire combo and new brakes I can't wait to get those brakes working in the braking zones on track coming off high speed straights!

Originally Posted by art4iza
think I saw this at VCR on Sunday. what is the 60-130?
Umm, fast? Haha...I don't really know the times yet.

Originally Posted by Casey@TPCRacing
i would stick that front splitter in the ground so fast it would make your head spin!... great color!
And that would be a week after you've already destroyed the rear diffuser! With a little more effort than usual (you will **** off cars behind you slowing down and inching your way over bumps and driveways), life can still be fun. Short of maybe installing something like a KW HLS kit.

Originally Posted by ///M TECHNIK
how much HP/TQ can the stock trans. hold ?
The stock tranny is actually a Mercedes box from a V12 so it can take a lot of torque (over 1000Nm). Usually other parts start breaking before the tranny does. We do recommend upgrading the clutch (on a manual) or the torque converter (on a tip). We upgraded torque converter on this car, which also has a higher stall...feels incredible when it shifts now.

Originally Posted by Vic55
Saw the car in person at the Vorsteiner meet Saturday and it looks amazing. Evosport did an excellent job and as usual their attention to detail is spot on.
Thank you sir.

Originally Posted by Philly997TT
Is that your personal ride Simon? Because I remember what you did with your M5 and it was sick!! This turbo is looking awesome already...
No, this is a customer car. This car is absolutely gorgeous and insanely fast. But my personal preference is NA and my heart is always GT3..err RS

Old 03-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Former Vendor
Did someone say titanium bolts?

Old 03-14-2009, 11:33 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
this car is the real deal... hahaha, scuderia was left in the dust last time we were out at the track together... definitely a very well balanced car, not just straight line speed, but handles great too! man, i've got work to do....

Old 03-15-2009, 05:21 PM
BruceWonder is infamous around these parts
any **** shots??? the rear diffuser looks sexy

Old 03-15-2009, 06:20 PM
JG 997 is infamous around these parts
thats a beatifull turbo

Old 03-15-2009, 06:21 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
damn, those some serious mods

Old 03-16-2009, 07:41 PM
Liquidcooled is just really niceLiquidcooled is just really niceLiquidcooled is just really niceLiquidcooled is just really nice
Very nice!

Old 03-19-2009, 02:51 PM
lavey2750 is infamous around these parts
Wow absolutely beautiful.

Old 03-19-2009, 08:08 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Great looking P-Car!

Love the brakes and the wheels. Still getting used to the diffuser, guess I need to see it in person! I love Slate Gray!

Well done Evosport!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Evosport Porsche 997TT 700HP (Slate Grey Metallic)