997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Fire extinguisher mount

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 07:51 PM
a1bc has a spectacular aura abouta1bc has a spectacular aura abouta1bc has a spectacular aura about
Fire extinguisher mount

Anyone know about a fire extinguisher mount that will work with adapative sport seats and still use all ythe seat functions including all the way forward and back

Old 04-02-2009, 08:29 PM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
I am pretty sure Sharkwerks has one.

Fire Extinguisher

Old 04-02-2009, 08:42 PM
raiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to behold
I had the OEM fire extinguisher from the factory on my adaptive sport seats. Was mounted in the drivers seat, did not inhibit any functionality of the seats.

I got the sharkwerks fire extinguisher mount should be going in next week in the passenger side, along with new seats.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:49 PM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
I like the Sharkworks mount...wish they made one for regular 997 power seats.

J

Old 04-02-2009, 08:53 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Raiyu, what seats are you going with?
I take it FL figured out your suspension.

Old 04-02-2009, 10:37 PM
raiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Raiyu, what seats are you going with?
I take it FL figured out your suspension.
I suspected it was the front sway bar, they fixed it in 20 mins, lol, left side adjustable drop link was loose, afterwards kip informed me all of the sounds/knocking I was hearing was gone.

Im taking out my 996 GT3 seats and putting in Cobra SuzukaS GTs. Not a lot of shops import Cobra so they are hard to test fit, but I tried them out in Blakt out's car at VIR last year, and also in a friends M3 and they seem to fit me best, aside from Kirkey.

Hopefully picking up my car next Thursday/Friday with my dad, his Cayman is getting a bit of work done there as well.

I'm hoping this is it for the year aside from tires/pads.

Next track dates are with Metro PCA April 17,18,19 at NJMP Thunderbolt.

Sorry for the thread jack.