997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

SharkWerks Official Sponsor of the 997TT Forum

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 11:08 PM
Subbie is infamous around these parts
Gratz Alex and crew! Feels like you've come home.

Does this mean we have to send u a rubber duckie.... errr sharkie for your collection?

All the best!

Old 04-05-2009, 11:13 PM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
Couldn't have a better sponsor. You continuously raise the bar. Cheers.

Old 04-06-2009, 10:58 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dtmarsh
Ditto that. You've sure taken care of my 996TT well.
Wow thanks Dtmarsh!
Originally Posted by BigBadBen
Way to go Alex!

One of these days we are going to finally meet and I will get a chance to buy you a jar or two.

Cheers mate.

Ben
Thanks guv' and for sure we have to meet up some day for a ploughman's lunch!

Originally Posted by Subbie
Gratz Alex and crew! Feels like you've come home.

Does this mean we have to send u a rubber duckie.... errr sharkie for your collection?

All the best!
Thanks mucho Subbie, we feel so lucky- I mean a lady that has a 700hp 997TT _and_ a 600+ Cayenne TT?! A rubber sharky would be cool

Originally Posted by TTdude
Couldn't have a better sponsor. You continuously raise the bar. Cheers.
Thanks so much TTdude- we'll keep on doing our best

Old 04-06-2009, 12:00 PM
JZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Alex!
I can't thank you enough for all of your help!

Old 04-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Banned
RSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond repute
997 Turbo Sponsor

Big Congrats from the entire RSS team.

Shark Werks and 997 Turbos go together like great steak and fine wine.

This sponsorship will benefit the 6 Speed community very well.

Team RSS

Old 04-06-2009, 04:39 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JZRS4
Congrats Alex!
I can't thank you enough for all of your help!
Our pleasure JZRS4 anytime

Originally Posted by RSSGREG
Big Congrats from the entire RSS team.

Shark Werks and 997 Turbos go together like great steak and fine wine.

This sponsorship will benefit the 6 Speed community very well.

Team RSS
Thanks fellas that's very kind coming from you. It's funny how 6speed works I mean we all sort of met thanks to this community and now look

Indeed 6speeders, for those of you into a more track-level suspension set up take a look at some of these RSS-made goodies that we carry:
http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.p...ype=Suspension

Old 04-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant future
Thanks.

Alex,

Nice job and thanks for taking so much time to talk to that strange guy in the spaceman suit that stopped by unannounced on his motorcycle.

It was a real pleasure to finally meet you and to hear your philosophy/vision for Sharkwerks. It is nice to see people in this biz that care about quality over quantity. It's also really nice to know we have strong partners like you out there and I'm sure we'll continue to have an even stronger relationship together as we move forward.

Thanks again for the nice hospitality, especially since I stopped by unannounced.

Alan

Old 04-06-2009, 09:13 PM
iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !
Definately couldn't have picked a better team to sponsor the 997tt board... or any board for that matter. Congrats on the Official-ness of it all Looking forward to years of bantering back and forth and having fun with friends!

Old 04-06-2009, 09:37 PM
Red C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to behold
Congrats, Alex. You are a true asset to the Porsche community. You were testing, experimenting, and pushing the limits years before this forum existed. Your experience, patience, and commitment to helping people is priceless. Cheers!

Old 04-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by HRE_Alan
Alex,

Nice job and thanks for taking so much time to talk to that strange guy in the spaceman suit that stopped by unannounced on his motorcycle.

It was a real pleasure to finally meet you and to hear your philosophy/vision for Sharkwerks. It is nice to see people in this biz that care about quality over quantity. It's also really nice to know we have strong partners like you out there and I'm sure we'll continue to have an even stronger relationship together as we move forward.

Thanks again for the nice hospitality, especially since I stopped by unannounced.

Alan
Hey Alan it was great to meet you in person and thanks again for all the support HRE has given us over the last 4 years. We're always making the "smaller" more annoying fitments but you always get it dead-on. It wasn't easy for us to pick a single wheel company to work with for our projects (we don't really sell any other wheels) but we know we made the right choice for us and our customers

PS I loved the Space Suit

Originally Posted by iJeremy
Definately couldn't have picked a better team to sponsor the 997tt board... or any board for that matter. Congrats on the Official-ness of it all Looking forward to years of bantering back and forth and having fun with friends!
hey iJeremy, thanks so much mate. I love the banter on here and just being able to make so many friends! Hats off to you sir.

Originally Posted by Red C5
Congrats, Alex. You are a true asset to the Porsche community. You were testing, experimenting, and pushing the limits years before this forum existed. Your experience, patience, and commitment to helping people is priceless. Cheers!
Hey RedC5 thank you ever so much for that and you have a great memory. Those were some very fun days we had (you helped a lot too to get my butt going not only down the track but to convince me this is what I should be doing!). Thank you friend.

Old 07-01-2009, 05:10 PM
Hey fellas, once again I can't thank you enough for all the support/kindness you guys have shown us Well I sorta can? It's my second July 4th weekend as an American citizen (I become one last June) so I want to wish everyone in the 997TT section a happy 4th of July. Be safe out there and spend some time with the family

Cheers for making us feel so welcome on here and we'll be around to help tomorrow and then off on Friday (you can always Email us too- we use those pesky 3GS iphones so there's no escape!).

Since becoming the 997TT sponsor we've also added a few new sections to the web site so feel free to browse around:

Porsche Project Gallery
Technical Articles
Magazines & Press

Cheerio!

Old 07-01-2009, 05:28 PM
NeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond repute
we are all so lucky to have you! now go out and celebrate your 2nd year of citizenship! Have a wonderful 4th.

Old 07-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by NeilM
we are all so lucky to have you! now go out and celebrate your 2nd year of citizenship! Have a wonderful 4th.
Hah thanks! This country has been really good to me so I got super attached to it. Not that I've forgotten my limey roots, mind you

Thanks and the same to you!

PPL Stop modding cars and go spend some time with the family ok

Old 07-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Hey folks I also wanted to properly introduce Dan@Sharkwerks . He's been a long time friend and has been working with us now for over a year (local guys will have already met) is actually gaurding the fort while I'm on holiday this week as well. So if you want to get a hold of someone at SharkWerks he's there for you guts just the same as I his email is dan@Sharkwerks.com so say hi to him and give him the same warm welcome you'd give me

He's also recently updated the www.sharkwerks.com site with a few new areas and features so dig around and see what you like/don't like etc...

Last edited by sharkster; 07-09-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:03 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
What up Dan!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SharkWerks Official Sponsor of the 997TT Forum