997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Back to a turbo again

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 12:41 PM
jherbias is a splendid one to beholdjherbias is a splendid one to beholdjherbias is a splendid one to beholdjherbias is a splendid one to beholdjherbias is a splendid one to beholdjherbias is a splendid one to beholdjherbias is a splendid one to behold
If I ever get a 911, it'd probably be that color

Old 04-22-2009, 05:15 PM
Dave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AJag
Gorgeous car and color, how would you compare the color with cobalt?
I had a cobalt Cab before and that was my fav blue before the Aqua Blue. Cobalt seems brighter to me.

Originally Posted by eclou
I don't think there is a better seat made than the sport adaptives. Though they are heavier, they can keep you plenty snug on track and super comfy for long hauls at the same time.
+100

Originally Posted by Porsche119
Quick question.
Are you located in MA...me too?
I have the 09 C4S...must be the same one you had. How is the acceleration difference between your stock turbo and the 09 PDK?
Thanks
D
The DFI w/PDK is quick, loved the PDK but I'm use to driving a stick and missed shifting with a clutch.

Originally Posted by atomic80
Dave, you may have just saved me $7k too. Like Larry, I've sat in those GT2 seats too and loved them but hadn't considered the long term prospects of going with these seats.
I loved them also after a short test drive before I got the C4S but for me it was just too much and nobody wanted to ride with me either, They wanted to go in my M3 instead

Here are a few day time shots for now

Old 04-22-2009, 09:38 PM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
stunning

Old 04-22-2009, 10:07 PM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Those P40s look perfect on your car, well done!

Old 04-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Kirby is infamous around these parts
In my opinion, Aqua Blue is the best color offered by porsche currenty. Your Alpine White M3 is sick as well. Together they are a killer combo.
Big thumbs up.

Old 04-22-2009, 11:04 PM
Dally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to behold
wow...

seriously awesome. I must say that is a real sweet looking color and on just a sick azz car. The white m3 is a sweet choice as well. I really would IF I HAD A CHOICE pick those two cars in those two colors.

You gonna fiddle around with the suspension on the TT? I honestly think thats really all you ... or well, I would do to the car. I love the clean look and thats one helluva clean sporty classy looking car.

Enjoy and have fun!

Old 05-05-2009, 08:14 AM
AeroTT is infamous around these parts
Dave,

You are a CRAZY man! LOVE the new turbo! WOW! That color is AMAZING! Enjoy it in the best of health for the next couple months before you trade it again!! LOL

Old 05-05-2009, 09:39 AM
RT-TURBO is infamous around these parts
I 'm glad someone else had isses with the C4S launch car seats. They were fine once you were in them but a pain to get in and out of. I Gave my wife that car and bought myself a new '09 Turbo.

Old 05-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Dave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RT-TURBO
I 'm glad someone else had isses with the C4S launch car seats. They were fine once you were in them but a pain to get in and out of. I Gave my wife that car and bought myself a new '09 Turbo.
Well, my wife didn't even want to ride in it, now all is well again till she hears the tubi that's going on

Old 05-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by AeroTT
Dave,

You are a CRAZY man! LOVE the new turbo! WOW! That color is AMAZING! Enjoy it in the best of health for the next couple months before you trade it again!! LOL
AeroTT,
This one is a keeper or I'm moving into the dog house. Swing by Friday, the tubi will be installed then.

Old 05-05-2009, 11:39 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dave(MA 02 C4S)
AeroTT,
This one is a keeper or I'm moving into the dog house. Swing by Friday, the tubi will be installed then.
I'm going to hold you to that No more modding until we see proof you're holding on to this one

Old 05-05-2009, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by sharkster
I'm going to hold you to that No more modding until we see proof you're holding on to this one
hmm, I get the same reaction from my family
As long as I stay away from the dealer and they don't happen to have a unsold White GT3 w/red stitching, I'm safe

Old 05-05-2009, 11:57 AM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
As long as I stay away from the dealer and they don't happen to have a unsold White GT3 w/red stitching, I'm safe
LOL. My family told me after purchasing my '09 TT that they will hold an "intervention" if I get another car in less than 1 year from now.

I'm also considering having my car flat-bedded to the dealer for servicing, just so that I stay away.

I may also have our IT guy block this and other car sites from our corporate firewall (no offense).

Old 05-05-2009, 12:04 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
LOL see we all care about you

Old 05-05-2009, 02:15 PM
runnerx is infamous around these parts
congrats...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Back to a turbo again