997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Wow...9ff GTurbo 850 v2.0!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 07:34 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Canay
A short introduction of myself:
I am actually the designer at 9ff. I am also responsible for marketing and Press releases.

It is very nice to read that most of you like my design.

I am sorry that I wasnt able to answer earlier, but actually i am very busy at 9ff, because we have a few very interesting projects.

Here are the first sketches of the car:
Awesome work Canay, I really like your designs. Rep for you!!!

Old 05-28-2009, 07:46 AM
Canay is infamous around these parts
thanxs ... I am working at 9ff now for the last 8 month. I did the GT9-R update and the GTurbo850. And I have several upcoming projects. I hope that I will make it, to give the brand a face. Lets see what the future will bring.

Old 05-28-2009, 08:28 AM
modigs is a jewel in the roughmodigs is a jewel in the roughmodigs is a jewel in the rough
The sketches of the white one are way better. Those have to be 21's for wheels.

Old 05-28-2009, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by modigs
The sketches of the white one are way better. Those have to be 21's for wheels.
The cars will get 20" rims with central lock system.

Sometimes the design changes while we build the car, but nearly to 95% the GTurbo850 will look like the renderings from the Autobild Sportscars which also I made.

Old 05-28-2009, 08:41 AM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Love it, very cutting edge design.

Old 05-28-2009, 05:07 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Looks great.

Old 05-28-2009, 07:08 PM
JG 997 is infamous around these parts
i like it

Old 05-28-2009, 08:24 PM
JS1967 is infamous around these parts
I have been following 9ff for a while and I must have one at some point. This car looks amazing. Will you have wheel options for it? What is the price?

Old 05-28-2009, 10:13 PM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
Very nice design

Old 05-28-2009, 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by JS1967
I have been following 9ff for a while and I must have one at some point. This car looks amazing. Will you have wheel options for it? What is the price?
We will have 2 different styles of wheels. I also designed a thir one which was my favorite and we wanted to produce them with a big well known company , but they decided to do the same project with porsche together, after I showed them my design. Now I will find out if they are going to take mine, or do they do something different. That sucks ... ;o(

back to topic: We will offer the cars as complete cars for 198 800 € exw
The rims will be available in 20" 9ff disc design or 20" of those rims:

Old 05-29-2009, 02:48 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
mando is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bbywu
997TT in a GT3 shell, using an insane watercooled system. Now that's tuning...

the article mentioned that they used air/liquid intercoolers in the past but for this one they will use air/air units (look at the air ducts ontop of the rear fenders)
Crazy thing is that they allready have the new GT3 at the workshop (fresh pick-up from Stuttgart on thursday) and it looks nice standard but it will look even better when the project is finished
greetz mando

Old 06-03-2009, 09:15 AM
jiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Canay
We will have 2 different styles of wheels. I also designed a thir one which was my favorite and we wanted to produce them with a big well known company , but they decided to do the same project with porsche together, after I showed them my design. Now I will find out if they are going to take mine, or do they do something different. That sucks ... ;o(

back to topic: We will offer the cars as complete cars for 198 800 € exw
The rims will be available in 20" 9ff disc design or 20" of those rims:
I hope you will redesign the 9ff's website there are a lots of lacking especially parts pictures , detail of power kits ....

Old 06-03-2009, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by jiaim
I hope you will redesign the 9ff's website there are a lots of lacking especially parts pictures , detail of power kits ....
this is also my job, but actually i am responsible for press releases, new car designs (New Gturbo, a special upcoming project, the panamera bodykit, the gt9-r speedster) there is not so much time left like i would need at the moment. But youre right ... it has to be done ... i wil ltake care for it.

Old 06-10-2009, 08:52 PM
GTS-R is infamous around these parts
The rear section of the car looks great. Will it retrofit for the GT3?

Old 06-11-2009, 05:59 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
wow sick!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wow...9ff GTurbo 850 v2.0!