997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

GT2 side skirts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 10:46 PM
wcatabay is a jewel in the roughwcatabay is a jewel in the roughwcatabay is a jewel in the rough
GT2 side skirts

GT2 skirts installed on my TT from another perspective angle. They really come out looking down. I certainly enjoy it. Not over the top IMHO!

Attached Images      
Old 05-26-2009, 10:53 PM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
Looks good I'm really starting to like these as you said very subtle look unlike the techart which look to bolt on & bulky to me .

Old 05-26-2009, 11:06 PM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
They look great
i can't wait to get mine on

Old 05-27-2009, 07:40 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
I want them as well..where is the best place to get them ???

Old 05-27-2009, 08:51 AM
bob/ft.worth is infamous around these parts
Yep, agree with everyone! Adds a subtle flair and looks like they were molded into the body, very nice indeed. Need a full side pic of the car.
Aside from the wheel well attachments, do you use a double sided tape?

...bob

Old 05-27-2009, 07:25 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Very clean! The best way to be

Old 05-27-2009, 09:33 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
saw them today in person and they look very nice!!!

Old 05-28-2009, 10:00 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

They look great, and the painted version looks wayyyy better than just black. Great job!

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 11:53 AM
A-320 is infamous around these parts
whats the cost on the skirts? And do you mind posting pics with a larger view of the car. thnx

Old 05-28-2009, 11:57 AM
brownan is a jewel in the roughbrownan is a jewel in the roughbrownan is a jewel in the rough
I want some. Commencing to save pennies.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:28 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute

Here ya go.

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 01:52 PM
wcatabay is a jewel in the roughwcatabay is a jewel in the roughwcatabay is a jewel in the rough
No double sided tape was used...............there are about 6-8 torx screws + 6 push snaps that keep together per side. It's pretty solid. The only tough part was getting the front of the skirts to fit behind the fender liner.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:55 PM
I was able to get my local dealer to match internet pricing. You can find out the best price by doing a google search. Brownie points for them.....I also like doing my own work as much as possible. Yeah..........I'll get some full car pics this weekend.

Old 05-28-2009, 04:55 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
The GT2 sides look great on the tt's. IMO.

Old 05-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Looks good!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT2 side skirts