997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Wheel spacers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Old 04-01-2010, 01:08 PM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you - any before and after picts?

Old 04-01-2010, 03:07 PM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sbkim
Can someone post pictures of 15mm spacers in the rear? Is it OK to just run the back spacers but not the front?

Thanks
I'd post a pic but I am back to my 12" wheels and 7m/m spacers on the back. I use 15m/m spacers on the back with the stock 11" wheel.

Sure you can spacers just on the back or just on the front. Just make sure you use the same left and right.

You should also use longer bolts if you use spacers over 5m/m and there are different length bolts for different thickness of spacers. Give RSS a call and they can set you up properly.

Old 04-01-2010, 03:12 PM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you Ruf_turbo! I've decided to just save up for new aftermarket wheels for now.

Originally Posted by ruf_turbo
I'd post a pic but I am back to my 12" wheels and 7m/m spacers on the back. I use 15m/m spacers on the back with the stock 11" wheel.

Sure you can spacers just on the back or just on the front. Just make sure you use the same left and right.

You should also use longer bolts if you use spacers over 5m/m and there are different length bolts for different thickness of spacers. Give RSS a call and they can set you up properly.