997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

imagine auto

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 01:44 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Curious.

What has everyone learned from all of this?

Old 06-02-2009, 03:48 PM
JS1967 is infamous around these parts
??? What have you learned from all this???

Originally Posted by Mike/A.W.E.
Curious.

What has everyone learned from all of this?

Old 06-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JS1967
??? What have you learned from all this???
You first. Then I'll respond.

As a side note, most people don't know this, but in 2011 we will celebrate our 20th anniversary.

Old 06-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
ummm Stephen still owes a couple thousand too...

Old 06-02-2009, 05:33 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
You first. Then I'll respond.

As a side note, most people don't know this, but in 2011 we will celebrate our 20th anniversary.
Well, congratulations...albeit premature...free tuning for everyone!

Old 06-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Former Vendor
So nobody learned anything at all? C'mon, you had to have picked up on something from all of this.

We don't want to come off sounding arrogant, but we just hope in the future that everyone thinks really hard about who they do business with rather then just focusing strictly on the price of the parts or he is a "cool" guy.

What I was getting at is things are not always as they seem. Didn't anyone ever stop and think how certain companies virtually come from no where now they have a mega store with all the latest gizmos and toys? Where is that money coming from? Or how can the president of the company can spend his entire day trolling or posting on internet forums? Where did those 6 exotics the company "owns' come from?

Most importantly, how can they sell those parts so cheap and cover all that overhead???

Please be careful of the smoke and mirrors.

I can tell you all with sincerity, we are here to stay. We don't claim to be and never will be the "cheap" alternative. We have set up a sound pricing structure and a global dealer network that has helped us maintain a thriving business even in these tough economic times. We save, reinvest, and never over extend ourselves. Even with the slow down none of our employees lost their job or took a pay cut. We are very proud of that.

So I just hope that everyone here will be a little more critical when dealing with an aftermarket tuner. It may just save you money in the long run.

Please speak up if you have anything to add. I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Last edited by Josh/AWE; 06-03-2009 at 11:57 AM.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:15 PM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
I suspect most consumers like myself do not know the history of the business. I only became interested after I was able to purchase my car. There are a lot of options out there so to an unsuspecting consumer, I was just shopping around for the best price on an exhaust and ECU flash. IA offered me a pretty sweet package deal but in light of your comments, it appears that it might have come at someone else's expense. Your candid remarks are much appreciated and I think enlightening for many.

So nobody learned anything at all? C'mon, you had to have picked up on something from all of this.

We don't want to come off sounding arrogant, but we just hope in the future that everyone thinks really hard about who they do business with rather then just focusing strictly on the price of the parts or he is a "cool" guy.

What I was getting at is things are not always as they seem. Didn't anyone ever stop and think how certain companies virtually come from no where now they have a mega store with all the latest gizmos and toys? Where is that money coming from? Or how can the president of the company can spend his entire day trolling or posting on internet forums? Where did those 6 exotics the company "owns' come from?

Most importantly, how can they sell those parts so cheap and cover all that overhead???

I can tell you all with sincerity, we are here to stay. We don't claim to be and never will be the "cheap" alternative. We have set up a sound pricing structure and a global dealer network that has helped us maintain a thriving business even in these tough economic times. We save, reinvest, and never over extend ourselves. Even with the slow down none of our employees lost their job or took a pay cut. We are very proud of that.

So I just hope that everyone here will be a little more critical when dealing with an aftermarket tuner. It may just save you money in the long run.

Please speak up if you have anything to add. I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:49 PM
Administrator
IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !
Mike I do not like the tone of this post, do not throw anyone under the bus, implied or not...if you cannot stand on your own business practices then say nothing at all.
Leave your comments about other business or their practices or their anything out of posts. It is evident from reading this.... you are cheerleading at someone else's expense...no matter what YOU perceive them to be.
Thread closed.