997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

997 turbo GT2 videos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 06:22 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-19-2009, 11:43 AM
RUF QTR is just really niceRUF QTR is just really niceRUF QTR is just really niceRUF QTR is just really nice
Amazing videos , what power is that black evotech 997 turbo is making?

Old 06-20-2009, 06:21 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not sure, just found them on youtube, i believe its above 600

Old 06-20-2009, 03:11 PM
fallen612 is infamous around these parts
these are alsome videos!!!

Old 06-20-2009, 11:40 PM
spyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to all
Originally Posted by fallen612
these are alsome videos!!!
Not to be a kill joy here but is it me are am I the only guy that can't believe that these races are being done on a highway where you are passing regular cars doing 300 km hr on both the inside and outside lanes of them. Your closing speed on these cars is 200 km hr. What are you guys thinking? If one of these car changes lanes you may end up killing yourselves trying to avoid them or worse killing innocent people driving home with their families. Find a empty highway, road or race track. With the money invested in these cars I am sure some has the funds to rent a track!! If anything should happen the drivers (if the survive) would be up being charges for man 1 if someone is killed. Just ask the idiot 997tt driver that was racing another 944 Porsche when he lost control of his car and hit a pedestrian walking on the side walk a few months back.

Old 06-21-2009, 12:20 AM
Coreym997 is just really niceCoreym997 is just really niceCoreym997 is just really niceCoreym997 is just really nice
Originally Posted by spyderman
Not to be a kill joy here but is it me are am I the only guy that can't believe that these races are being done on a highway where you are passing regular cars doing 300 km hr on both the inside and outside lanes of them. Your closing speed on these cars is 200 km hr. What are you guys thinking? If one of these car changes lanes you may end up killing yourselves trying to avoid them or worse killing innocent people driving home with their families. Find a empty highway, road or race track. With the money invested in these cars I am sure some has the funds to rent a track!! If anything should happen the drivers (if the survive) would be up being charges for man 1 if someone is killed. Just ask the idiot 997tt driver that was racing another 944 Porsche when he lost control of his car and hit a pedestrian walking on the side walk a few months back.
Amen to that.

Old 06-21-2009, 02:54 AM
CTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of light
OMG ! that 9ff G power is freaking fast !!! was it originally a GT3 or what ?

Old 06-21-2009, 09:12 AM
I think that's a turbocharged GT3 by 9FF

Old 06-21-2009, 03:00 PM
Old 06-21-2009, 03:06 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by milou
Why does the youtube link say:

"Dads Porsche GMGRACING 07 911 Turbo Vs suped up C6 Z06 with nos."

and what does a "full Ruff kit?" include?

Old 06-21-2009, 03:12 PM
A448PO is infamous around these parts
kjhjkk

Old 06-21-2009, 11:09 PM
i have no idea i just found them and post them here

Old 06-22-2009, 01:13 AM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by bbywu
Why does the youtube link say:

"Dads Porsche GMGRACING 07 911 Turbo Vs suped up C6 Z06 with nos."

and what does a "full Ruff kit?" include?
That MF post Keitha vids again....No Ruf **** here

It is Protomotive 997tt vs stock C6ZO6

Old 06-22-2009, 03:02 AM
Coreym997 is just really niceCoreym997 is just really niceCoreym997 is just really niceCoreym997 is just really nice
The Z06 wasn't stock, it had lame nitrous.

Old 06-22-2009, 03:29 AM
Originally Posted by Shotcaller
That MF post Keitha vids again....No Ruf **** here

It is Protomotive 997tt vs stock C6ZO6
I believe you are right

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997 turbo GT2 videos