997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Suspension upgrades installed with pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 09:33 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
Suspension upgrades installed with pics

I was finally able to have my suspension upgrades and spacers installed earlier this week. I had GMG springs and GMG sways installed along with H&R spacers, 7mm front and 15mm rear. Also had the car aligned to GT3 specs after the install.
Well......I'm in heaven, the TT finally handles like it should have from the factory, the "nervous, twitchy, ponderous" feel is now gone. The car feels rock solid and planted the steering perfect. I can't believe I waited this long. The other benefit of these upgrades is the new stance, the car looks great lowered, the stance much more aggressive......anyway here are the pics,
let me know what you guys think....

Attached Images      
Old 07-08-2009, 09:34 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
and some more

Attached Images      

Last edited by nyamg; 07-08-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:39 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Looks fantastic...very nice!

Old 07-09-2009, 04:47 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Looks great, almost my setup exactly. You'll love the gmg sprigs/sways.

Old 07-09-2009, 06:56 AM
brownan is a jewel in the roughbrownan is a jewel in the roughbrownan is a jewel in the rough
I've got same GMG set-up plus dog bones, control arm bushings, toe steer kit and cup control arms. It's like night and day.

Who did the install for you?

Beautiful car btw....congrats.

Old 07-09-2009, 08:07 AM
I forgot to give a huge thanks to Dan at Vivid Racing, he supplied me with all the components, great prices and great customer service. I must have called Dan at least six times with all my OCD questions, he was always prompt to respond and very knoweledgeable, thanks again Dan.....

Old 07-09-2009, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by brownan

Who did the install for you?
Auto Addiction in Lindenhurst.

Old 07-09-2009, 08:12 AM
iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !
Car looks great and this setup drives terrific... Enjoy it! - Outstanding car overall.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Thanks for the business! Car looks great. Call me anytime.

Old 07-09-2009, 10:51 AM
NeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond repute
looks good! I recently did the Bilstein B16 coilovers with RSS sway bars. Huge difference and I'm real glad that I did this as my first mod. Now I really love driving the car.

Old 07-09-2009, 11:53 AM
E55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud of
I told you

Old 07-09-2009, 12:22 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
So that's what it looks like when it's not on a lift?

Congrats man...looks great. Now go get the GIAC done!

Old 07-09-2009, 12:29 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Looks Great.

Old 07-09-2009, 02:34 PM
freshtrax is infamous around these parts
bravo - enjoy

Old 07-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by nyamg
I was finally able to have my suspension upgrades and spacers installed earlier this week. I had GMG springs and GMG sways installed along with H&R spacers, 7mm front and 15mm rear. Also had the car aligned to GT3 specs after the install.
Well......I'm in heaven, the TT finally handles like it should have from the factory, the "nervous, twitchy, ponderous" feel is now gone. The car feels rock solid and planted the steering perfect. I can't believe I waited this long. The other benefit of these upgrades is the new stance, the car looks great lowered, the stance much more aggressive......anyway here are the pics,
let me know what you guys think....

Thanks for the product review and the business.........

Thanks Vivid ..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Suspension upgrades installed with pics