997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

LED Lights Installed on a White 997 TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
LED Lights Installed on a White 997 TT

Just got these pictures forwarded from our customer in Istanbul, Turkey! He just installed the VR LED lights on his 2007 Porsche 997 Turbo. The lights are a plug in solution that take your factory turn signals and convert them to high intensity LED driving lights. Along with these lights, this customer has also gotten many other parts from Vivid Racing including: HRE Wheels, TechArt aero parts, Bilstein PSS10, Brembo brakes, and more! Check out the VR LED Lighs Here and view his other images on our Gallery Here.

Old 08-10-2009, 03:35 PM
drsrock is a jewel in the roughdrsrock is a jewel in the roughdrsrock is a jewel in the roughdrsrock is a jewel in the rough
looks nice

Old 08-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Here is another customer of ours with the VR LED lights.

Old 08-10-2009, 06:23 PM
tblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond repute
Dan do the led's come on automatically or do you have to have the parking lights on? I have a white 997tt and am real close to pulling the trigger on these. Looks sweet.

Old 08-10-2009, 06:24 PM
Former Vendor
You have to turn your lights to the parking light or full on position.

Old 08-10-2009, 06:30 PM
ERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to behold
Install

How complicated is the install? Does the bumper have to be removed?

Old 08-10-2009, 06:33 PM
Former Vendor
Here is how easy the install is. Dan says to tech in back, "hey can you put my new LEDs on the car?" Tech says sure. I throw him keys. He says, "no worries..." Goes out front, pops them in and out and comes back in 10 mins later.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:06 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
I love mines ....they keep the OEM look just with the LED coolnesssss...

Last edited by luiscarlos; 08-10-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:43 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
So what your saying is if we all drive to Vivid the labor is 'next to nothing' 'cause its only a 10 minute install ??

Old 08-11-2009, 12:07 AM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Good looking product!

Old 08-11-2009, 09:14 AM
Former Vendor
If you really brought your car here, I would not charge you labor.

Old 08-11-2009, 09:17 AM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
I was just playing, but thats a great offer all the same.

Old 08-11-2009, 09:46 AM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
If you really brought your car here, I would not charge you labor.
Whats the price for this? I guess I should check the vendor section but too lazy

Old 08-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Former Vendor
Price is in the vendor section

Old 08-11-2009, 12:32 PM
BostonRocket is infamous around these parts
VERY nice modification! You have me tempted.

'Rocket

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: LED Lights Installed on a White 997 TT