997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Crazy idea... removing my passenger seat for my burritto?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 07:09 PM
lavey2750 is infamous around these parts
I dont feel so crazy anymore i removed my front seat weeks ago. i can now carry 2 cheese burgers safetly before i could only transport 1.

Old 09-20-2009, 10:44 PM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !

How about getting a small igloo air tight container? Save yourself all of the hassle not to mention the explanations..............

Old 09-21-2009, 02:06 PM
GTEE83 is infamous around these parts
Replace the passenger seat with a hibachi, so you can grill while driving! You will be the envy of other grill-less drivers, and will probably start a craze of in-car cooking solutions.

I love zany topics like this!

Old 09-21-2009, 02:51 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BeachsideS63
Replace the passenger seat with a hibachi, so you can grill while driving! You will be the envy of other grill-less drivers, and will probably start a craze of in-car cooking solutions.

I love zany topics like this!
we'll pitch it to the Food Channel....Car Grilles...you can pick people up and serve them meals while driving ...

Old 09-21-2009, 03:28 PM
brokentrackbar has much to be proud ofbrokentrackbar has much to be proud ofbrokentrackbar has much to be proud ofbrokentrackbar has much to be proud ofbrokentrackbar has much to be proud ofbrokentrackbar has much to be proud ofbrokentrackbar has much to be proud ofbrokentrackbar has much to be proud ofbrokentrackbar has much to be proud of
Remove your passenger seat, disable the airbags, fabricate a custom food preparation tray, and install the Road Pro product line.

http://www.amazon.com/RoadPro-Cooler.../dp/B0019P431W

Roadpro 12-volt portable mini cooler and warmer is great for travel. Powered from your vehicle's cigarette lighter socket. Thermoelectric operation to keep items cool or warm.

http://www.amazon.com/RoadPro-5-Cup-.../dp/B0015G7OQG

Brew coffee on the go and enjoy your favorite hot drink. Portable coffee maker features see-through water gauge, thermo-glass carafe with stay cool handle, hot plate to keep your coffee warm, reusable basket-type filter, and 5.5 power cord.

Attached Images   
Old 09-21-2009, 06:05 PM
c2mojo is infamous around these parts
Tupperware?

Old 09-21-2009, 11:03 PM
RaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud of
Lightbulb

I call BS on this... If you were a REAL burrito lover, you'd already have a Sparco Evo B for your burritos & an Arai GP-Mini. That's the safest way to get your burrito around town, plus the Nomex helmet liner keeps it warm & the easily installed Sparco seat goes in & out whenever you want & keeps your leather seat from getting dirty. Check out my setup:

Old 09-22-2009, 12:17 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
now there is a man who loves his burrito

Old 09-22-2009, 07:26 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RaphaelP
I call BS on this... If you were a REAL burrito lover, you'd already have a Sparco Evo B for your burritos & an Arai GP-Mini. That's the safest way to get your burrito around town, plus the Nomex helmet liner keeps it warm & the easily installed Sparco seat goes in & out whenever you want & keeps your leather seat from getting dirty. Check out my setup:

Post of the year

Old 10-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Banned
Sargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of light
You sick bastard! LOL I suggest you dont remove the seat and instead buy a hot sleeve that pizzerias use that keep the pies warm!
Or install a metal container atop your engine to keep ward during transport to your office!

Old 10-03-2009, 12:06 PM
USCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to behold
I live and die by Taco Bell. It's my favorite food. I have a Cayman S, and although it isn't a turbo, I love it just the same. I usually buy two bean burritos and an extra large Dr. Pepper. I just throw the bag in the passenger seat and drive back to work to enjoy my beloved lunch. No harm done to the car.

Old 10-03-2009, 12:14 PM
Banned
Sargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of lightSargepug is a glorious beacon of light
I am a huge mexica food fan and eat at all the top NYC Mexican restaurants, which are probably some of the best in the country. I have NEVER eaten @ Taco Bell, believe it or not! I do want to try it though, what is the suggestion for this 39 1/2 yr old Taco Bell Virgin!

Here are 2 of my favorites!
zarela.com
rosamexicano.com

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 10-03-2009 at 02:04 PM. Reason: embedded link to commercial non sponsor
Old 10-03-2009, 01:56 PM
USCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to behold
[quote=Sargepug;2565408]I am a huge mexica food fan and eat at all the top NYC Mexican restaurants, which are probably some of the best in the country. I have NEVER eaten @ Taco Bell, believe it or not! I do want to try it though, what is the suggestion for this 39 1/2 yr old Taco Bell Virgin!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 10-03-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:15 PM
ChasenIS is infamous around these parts
It took me awhile to realize your weren't serious...

Old 10-04-2009, 01:41 AM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ChasenIS
It took me awhile to realize your weren't serious...
You have to be a forum regular to get the joke.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Crazy idea... removing my passenger seat for my burritto?