997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Pictures & Video of my dog coming to work in my turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 10:30 AM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gunther
Good job! For all the people giving you $hit you should tell to engage in a self reproductive act
I'll have to use that one.

Old 09-17-2009, 11:48 AM
dtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
I had no intention of responding until you said that. Don't you think it's a bit reckless given that statement and how much he said he likes having the dog with him?
I didn't read through all pages of the original thread nor comment there as I saw this post first. I'm not going to argue about it though. It's his dog and he can do what he likes........
I think it's reckless to comment on a thread you haven't read. Wanting to have his dog with him may not imply any critical thinking about how to do that safely FOR THE DOG. And I think from his responses, he hasn't. If you do decide the read the thread's original post (and the others) you will learn what I said is a fact. But we've already seen how you responded when I suggested you learn something before... you don't have to... it's just a suggestion.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:08 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dtmarsh
I think it's reckless to comment on a thread you haven't read. Wanting to have his dog with him may not imply any critical thinking about how to do that safely FOR THE DOG. And I think from his responses, he hasn't. If you do decide the read the thread's original post (and the others) you will learn what I said is a fact. But we've already seen how you responded when I suggested you learn something before... you don't have to... it's just a suggestion.
How many times do I need to respond? I already stated that I wasn't going to argue about it and that's his choice to do what he wants.

If I'm concerned about bringing my dogs in the car in my own state, I'll go look it up. Or I could go next door to the state patrol officer and ask him.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:12 PM
M-Tech is infamous around these parts
Only animal lovers understand the length's you will go to show your pet you enjoy their company. Good job bro. Always follow your heart regardless of what others say.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:30 PM
JZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL, anyone supporting this nut job is no different then those that bet on dog fighting, turn a blind eye to a crime they witness.

Everything this guy has done from renting his apartment, to leasing his car, to buying his great dane speaks to his selfishness.
A) When you buy an animal it helps to have a home that is set up for it, don't buy an elephant or horse if you live in a 600sq/ft studio
B) If his IQ was slightly above retardation he would have taken the cash from his turbo and rented a larger apartment for his beloved dog, but he is a baller, so he is willing to sleep in his car with his dog so people think he is important and wealthy.
C) the act of caging a large animal for long periods of time is criminal and a simple call to local authorities would surly end this misery for his dog.
D) removing a seat is against the law and unsafe for your dog. Do one better for us, leave your dog in the car while at work with the windows up so we can end this already!

Old 09-17-2009, 12:31 PM
dtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
How many times do I need to respond? I already stated that I wasn't going to argue about it and that's his choice to do what he wants.

If I'm concerned about bringing my dogs in the car in my own state, I'll go look it up. Or I could go next door to the state patrol officer and ask him.
About facts (in this case dogs and the motor vehicle code) there is no argument. Therefore there's more to this situation than just a simple choice of equal altermatives. Also, be careful looking things up or asking questions of people who know the answers. You can learn things that way and that's something--as you mentioned earlier--you don't have to do.

As far as how many times you need to respond, if you don't know how would anyone else?

Old 09-17-2009, 12:37 PM
M-Tech is infamous around these parts
That is very harsh. What is the difference between people who drive around with their dogs in the back seat of their car and him putting his dog in the front? I am trying to understand why everyone is getting worked up over something another human being is choosing to do? It doesn't affect anyone of us at all.

Originally Posted by JZRS4
LOL, anyone supporting this nut job is no different then those that bet on dog fighting, turn a blind eye to a crime they witness.

Everything this guy has done from renting his apartment, to leasing his car, to buying his great dane speaks to his selfishness.
A) When you buy an animal it helps to have a home that is set up for it, don't buy an elephant or horse if you live in a 600sq/ft studio
B) If his IQ was slightly above retardation he would have taken the cash from his turbo and rented a larger apartment for his beloved dog, but he is a baller, so he is willing to sleep in his car with his dog so people think he is important and wealthy.
C) the act of caging a large animal for long periods of time is criminal and a simple call to local authorities would surly end this misery for his dog.
D) removing a seat is against the law and unsafe for your dog. Do one better for us, leave your dog in the car while at work with the windows up so we can end this already!

Old 09-17-2009, 12:45 PM
Subbie is infamous around these parts
You people amaze me. Here's a guy who posted/shared a video of his dog and all some of u do is post an opinion of what u wouldnt do, or how stupid this guy is. Obviously the original poster didnt realize what arragant snobs some of u really are.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by JZRS4

Some common sense here, thanks.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by Subbie
You people amaze me. Here's a guy who posted/shared a video of his dog and all some of u do is post an opinion of what u wouldnt do, or how stupid this guy is. Obviously the original poster didnt realize what arragant snobs some of u really are.
Or maybe he didn't realize how stupid he is.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by moore-tech.com
That is very harsh. What is the difference between people who drive around with their dogs in the back seat of their car and him putting his dog in the front? I am trying to understand why everyone is getting worked up over something another human being is choosing to do? It doesn't affect anyone of us at all.
For one, people who drive around with dogs in the back seat didn't ask our opinion, whereas this guy did. Get it?

Old 09-17-2009, 01:35 PM
knicks is infamous around these parts
i love how all you assume he lives in a small studio while maybe he likes it like that, cozy feeeling.
and its not animal abuse, his apartment cant possibly be that small if he can even afford a turbo

Old 09-17-2009, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by Afroman
i love how all you assume he lives in a small studio while maybe he likes it like that, cozy feeeling.
and its not animal abuse, his apartment cant possibly be that small if he can even afford a turbo
All of us? I never said or implied anything about his residence. Gotta watch those all and never statements.

Old 09-17-2009, 01:39 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
Your dog probably weighs more than I do

Old 09-17-2009, 01:54 PM
JZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Um, I have no issue with dogs in a proper car. A horse in a 911, is about the dumbest thing I ever heard of, oh next to that same person locking his horse in a cage most of its free life, along with locking it in a small, tiny, itsy-bitsy apartment to stretch its legs on the back forty every afternoon.
This dog might as well be put down, he has no life and is begging for a new home.
These dogs live 7-8 years, nice life.

Last edited by JZRS4; 09-17-2009 at 01:54 PM. Reason: spelling

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pictures & Video of my dog coming to work in my turbo