997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

dealer sold me salvaged turbo no disclosure

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 07:35 AM
wjfk32 is infamous around these parts
Expose them immed!!!!! Call the NYS Attny Gen.-NYS Fraud bureau.-Autos-Investigation Division..Call NYC PD. AUTO Division. Call help me howard..etc..etc..Make them miserable..Get a Good Attny..Document everything including all phone calls. I would be in front of their doorstep every freakin day...
Call Call Call never give up!!!

Personally, I would walk in their with one of the groups i just mentioned and expose them. U will get your money back.

Walt

Last edited by wjfk32; 09-22-2009 at 07:41 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:45 AM
nyc123 is a jewel in the roughnyc123 is a jewel in the roughnyc123 is a jewel in the rough
993 tt salvage

I am talking to all the groups as well as some federal agencies not just state I think being the car was shipped across the country and becuase I paid via wire there is probably wire fraud, mail fraud but my attorney will know for sure

Old 09-22-2009, 07:55 AM
wjfk32 is infamous around these parts
Greetings:

Chk with Postal Police-Investigations-wire fraud. I work for a fed. agency in NY. I will try to do some digging for u. Let me see what I come up with..

Walt

Old 09-22-2009, 08:21 AM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Wow...that's awful. Sorry man.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:18 AM
SVTHorsnake is infamous around these partsSVTHorsnake is infamous around these parts
Sorry to hear it, but they do bring nice cars. I could see how you were taken in.

http://www.canepa.com/inventory/coll...S_1/index.html

Old 09-23-2009, 12:18 PM
billkam is infamous around these parts
Carfax report?

So if I understand correctly you did not run a Carfax report before you bought this vehicle. Or the Crafax doesn't show the Salavage Title?

Old 09-23-2009, 12:48 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by billkam
So if I understand correctly you did not run a Carfax report before you bought this vehicle. Or the Crafax doesn't show the Salavage Title?
+1

Nice cars on the site but I would stay away i guess...

Old 09-23-2009, 12:52 PM
brnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant future
Keep us informed. Dealing with high profile cars, and wanting top dollar for them, means that you will be expected to stand behind what you sell. Otherwise people will find another dealer. This could really hurt them, if they don't make things right.

Old 09-23-2009, 03:47 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I'd like to see what the outcome of this is as well. Please keep us informed.

Old 09-25-2009, 02:22 AM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, being that they had to ship this car to an out of state buyer could really spell disaster for this dealer****, er, stealership. Once you're talking about Wirefraud and Postal fraud, these are federal crimes that come with HUGE consequence. If Canepa was smart, they'd fully refund all that you're asking and entitled to. I don't think they realize what kind of situation they've put themselves in. NYC123, good luck on your situation and please keep us updated. Definitely talk to the Postmaster General's offices from both states.

Old 09-25-2009, 07:17 AM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Makes you wonder about the other cars he's selling...

Old 09-25-2009, 07:44 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TT Gasman
Makes you wonder about the other cars he's selling...
I bet all those cars are washed titles!
The sad thing is that he thinks the OP is a push over but the authorites will investigate this guy and take him down hard.

Old 09-25-2009, 11:19 AM
NewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to all
Thumbs up

I wrote them a letter saying I would never do business with them, and make sure any friends would not as well based on their treatment of you.

Old 09-25-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by NewSong
I wrote them a letter saying I would never do business with them, and make sure any friends would not as well based on their treatment of you.
Maybe we should all send them a letter, maybe help out the fellow 6speeder that got screwed.. I guess we should wait and get the OP consent?

Old 09-25-2009, 12:15 PM
paneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to behold
You did'nt run a Carfax? No PPI? Nobody looked at the car before you sent a wire?

Really????

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: dealer sold me salvaged turbo no disclosure