997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

BRVs AP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
We do our own R&D on ALL our parts. In fact, there is a gallery dedicated to that on the Agency Power website to show people like you this. The BRV is a part that is not only used on Porsche. This part is also used on FSI Audi cars and has been made and used by other companies such as Forge Motorsport long before you made one. If there is anything else you would like to say, let me know, I will drive the 10mins and discuss it in person...

Vivid Racing is tired of being attacked by your company, we do alot for this industry and these forums. Because you dont like competition in your own backyard is not my problem. I am done and unsubscribed.

Last edited by vividracing; 09-28-2009 at 03:29 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
I have been to both the RSS machine shop and Mode seeing your parts being made and laser engraved = not false.

We do our own R&D on ALL our parts. In fact, there is a gallery dedicated to that on the Agency Power website to show people like you this. The BRV is a part that is not only used on Porsche. This part is also used on FSI Audi cars and has been made and used by other companies such as Forge Motorsport long before you made one. If there is anything else you would like to say, let me know, I will drive the 10mins and discuss it in person...
Whatever you say Dan Dont waste your time heading over here. We have nothing to discuss. You will see me face to face soon enough in Texas. You can save your hot air for then.

F: 480.317.9901
E: info@evoms.com
Home of the Worlds Fastest 997TT Porsche(s)
997TT Standing Mile = 234.6 MPH
997TT Standing 1/2 Mile = 217.09 MPH
Fastest 1/4 Mile = 9.29 @ 172.7 MPH
60-130 MPH Time = 3.28 Seconds
Old 09-28-2009, 03:38 PM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing

Vivid Racing is tired of being attacked by your company, we do alot for this industry and these forums. Because you dont like competition in your own backyard is not my problem. I am done and unsubscribed.

We have not attacked you until now. When you take our intellectual property and copy it, except for some key things you overlooked, then we have to speak out. Enough is enough with your BS. You are in our back yard competing, I did not realize that. Good luck with your ventures!

F: 480.317.9901
E: info@evoms.com
Home of the Worlds Fastest 997TT Porsche(s)
997TT Standing Mile = 234.6 MPH
997TT Standing 1/2 Mile = 217.09 MPH
Fastest 1/4 Mile = 9.29 @ 172.7 MPH
60-130 MPH Time = 3.28 Seconds

Last edited by Evolution MotorSports; 09-28-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:26 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
To the OP, you can return the valves if you like or I can send you what you need OVERNIGHT. After further examination and creating a bench tester, it appears you were missing 2 o-rings to seal the piston inside. PM me with details.

Yes, yes we will....

Old 09-28-2009, 05:24 PM
Administrator
IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !
Closed for further review....