997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Roided Out Papa Smurf Completed, Thoughts?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 06:31 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Roided Out Papa Smurf Completed, Thoughts?

I think both visually and power wise I am completed. I might do some small things like water injection for pump gas, NX sprayers for the intercoolers... but I am good. Just swapped my P43s for some flat black HRE P40's in 19". Wrap is looking good, pics dont do it justice. Will update this post later with some videos and other pics.

Now who wants to buy it

Old 09-28-2009, 06:32 PM
ronnie3585 is just really niceronnie3585 is just really niceronnie3585 is just really niceronnie3585 is just really nice
Freaking awesome!

Really love it.

Old 09-28-2009, 06:41 PM
NeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond repute
I like the wheels better now.

Old 09-28-2009, 06:41 PM
AlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant future
It took all of 9 months, eh? Beautiful machine! I will not be buying it but will be in touch soon regarding other things...

Cheers,

Alex

Old 09-28-2009, 07:29 PM
solekeeper is infamous around these parts
On second thought, tint those markers, and tails!

Beautiful car bro.
Waiting for vids!

Old 09-28-2009, 07:54 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
oh s.... i had a yellow lowewed 60 buick that flat color we called primer i remember washing it with sos pads. really it was the hit of beach street in santa cruz in 1964, this car had a paxto super charger and two fours (carbs)and a three speed with a hurst shifter,that was hot stuff in those days

Old 09-28-2009, 07:57 PM
mburns813 is infamous around these partsmburns813 is infamous around these parts
I really like the P40s better than the 43s. Great looking car. I've set a goal of 17 years to be in something like this and I'm working everyday to make it a reality. It will be interesting to see where Porsche takes their cars in the future.

Old 09-28-2009, 08:06 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Looks hot...reminds me of this RT12

Attached Images  
Old 09-28-2009, 08:29 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bbywu
Looks hot...reminds me of this RT12
I thought this as well. Looks really hot!

Old 09-28-2009, 08:57 PM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
Dan you gotta do something about the color of the calipers...

Old 09-29-2009, 11:39 AM
Platinum Sponsor
Agency Power is just really niceAgency Power is just really niceAgency Power is just really niceAgency Power is just really nice
I vote BLACK calipers, with oversized BLUE Brembo logos.

The car is HOT !!!

Old 09-29-2009, 12:30 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
Dan, car looks great, love the black HRE's against the matte blue wrap.

Old 09-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Agency-Power
I vote BLACK calipers, with oversized BLUE Brembo logos.

The car is HOT !!!
I vote smoked tails and yellow calipers..car is looking insane!!

Old 09-29-2009, 11:55 PM
Banned
BoLaS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Griza
I vote smoked tails and yellow calipers..car is looking insane!!
+1217276162162 my thoughts exactly!

Old 09-30-2009, 03:13 AM
HRTC is infamous around these parts
That's one clean wrap job. Was it done in house?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Roided Out Papa Smurf Completed, Thoughts?