997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

David Beckham's Matte Black Porsche Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 12:51 PM
SVTHorsnake is infamous around these partsSVTHorsnake is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
1) Flat/Matte black has been played out for years.
Doesn't look played out to me: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...pictureid=2589

Old 10-09-2009, 12:58 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SVTHorsnake
Its played out that car is old!!!!!

JK
Thats a GT not a Turbo, good enough excuse?

Old 10-09-2009, 01:01 PM
kiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by globalm3
WOW Are you sleeping with him? Good morning can you take a joke?

I just dont like the guy to be honest but was a joke by all means
Hey, I thought it was pretty funny.... I didn't think you were being mean in anyway, you simply don't like the guy. I don't like nor dislike like the guy, just thought the reply was funny!!!

Old 10-09-2009, 01:27 PM
htran16 is infamous around these parts
WOW Are you sleeping with him? Good morning can you take a joke?

I just dont like the guy to be honest but was a joke by all means
sleeping with him? so now its 2 immmature comments...so i'll ask again. how old are you?

Old 10-09-2009, 05:32 PM
diabloFRP is infamous around these parts
Hating someones car is one thing. Hating someone that you've never met is pretty lame. Beckham is one of the most genuine "celebrities" out there and him and his wife donate millions of dollars to charities around the globe. You never hear about these kind gestures because they do it for goodwill and not for publicity stunts like other celebrities.

I have to say though, I may be a hypocrit. I have never met Brett Favre, but i really do hate that ****er.

Old 10-09-2009, 05:52 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by htran16
sleeping with him? so now its 2 immmature comments...so i'll ask again. how old are you?
Im 26 I like long walks on the Beach. I like my solemate to have a trunk in the front of his car

I dont like Beckham because my wife is from Europe and I bought her field tickets when they came to Dallas and he didnt end up coming with the team, he was hurt.... lame to me

And yes Farve I hate but you got to love the guy he is amazing athlete, or should I say old man? lol

Old 10-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Im 26 I like long walks on the Beach. I like my solemate to have a trunk in the front of his car

I dont like Beckham because my wife is from Europe and I bought her field tickets when they came to Dallas and he didnt end up coming with the team, he was hurt.... lame to me

And yes Farve I hate but you got to love the guy he is amazing athlete, or should I say old man? lol
It is very common for an injured athlete to NOT travel with a team when they are injured. You are upset at a guy that you don't personally know because he was injured and your wife couldn't see him? That is about the lamest thing i've heard. So you hate Favre, but "love" him because he's a great athlete? Then you should really love Beckham... Favre is a retard, he needs to quit. and go away.

Last edited by diabloFRP; 10-09-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Tech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond repute
Both Favre and Beckham are exceptional, world-class athletes. Both may be past their prime, but each is deserving of some SERIOUS respect for what they do both on and off the field.
I'm not a Vikings fan, but they are 4-0, 'case anybody forgot to notice.
And if ever there was someone who had a lock on the Football Hall of Fame, Mr. Favre is definitely the one.
Retarded? The guy just loves to play football and just can't bear to stop doing it.
My 2 cents.

Old 10-09-2009, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by Tech1_Mike
Both Favre and Beckham are exceptional, world-class athletes. Both may be past their prime, but each is deserving of some SERIOUS respect for what they do both on and off the field.
I'm not a Vikings fan, but they are 4-0, 'case anybody forgot to notice.
And if ever there was someone who had a lock on the Football Hall of Fame, Mr. Favre is definitely the one.
Retarded? The guy just loves to play football and just can't bear to stop doing it.
My 2 cents.
Good points... Favre should be respected for his past accomplishments, however, his annual "im retiring routine" (only to return) is getting old and he is becoming a punchline. It's hard to compare Beckham to Favre, but it is important to note that Beckham still plays on the international level for England. While it is likely he may be 'past his prime', he is still playing at an elite level. By nature of the game of soccer, I would guess that Beckham is a much better all-around athlete.

Old 10-09-2009, 07:10 PM
kpxplaya415 is infamous around these parts
the headlights are a little much but it doesn't look that bad

Old 10-09-2009, 10:10 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rc1320
Does anyone know if David Beckham's Porsche is a wrap or if he had it painted. DUB usually modifies his cars but I can't find any info on this.

http://www.celebritycarsblog.com/200...porsche-turbo/
It looks like a wrap . I find nothing appealing in the car . Whether the owner is an athelete is not relevant .

The car looks flea market to me. I don't relate to gawdy with no function . I view the 997 Turbo as a refined car .. not some type fashion symbol . I see no sense in throwing all that aerokit on a Cab . Just the mere fact that the top can pull down contradicts enough performance value . If the car is about show rather than go .. then I don't even find it attractive. I like black but I don't like the projection of darkness . It looks like a Turbo cab with illness.

Old 10-09-2009, 10:25 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
typical footballers car, lots of show. to each his own.

Old 10-10-2009, 06:13 AM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
WOW!!! I believe now that American ppl start to watching soccer after Beckham join Galaxy club LOL!

So how do u like Soccer guys??? interesting game??

Old 10-10-2009, 07:38 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yrralis1
The car looks flea market to me....It looks like a Turbo cab with illness.
Beckham's winter car, lol...

Attached Images  
Old 10-10-2009, 07:59 AM
996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bbywu
beckham's winter car, lol...
+1 ;-)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: David Beckham's Matte Black Porsche Turbo