997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

David Beckham's Matte Black Porsche Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 09:56 AM
rc1320 is infamous around these parts
David Beckham's Matte Black Porsche Turbo

Does anyone know if David Beckham's Porsche is a wrap or if he had it painted. DUB usually modifies his cars but I can't find any info on this.

http://www.celebritycarsblog.com/200...porsche-turbo/

Old 10-09-2009, 10:23 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rc1320
Does anyone know if David Beckham's Porsche is a wrap or if he had it painted. DUB usually modifies his cars but I can't find any info on this.

Who cares

He is still a looser

Old 10-09-2009, 10:25 AM
kiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by globalm3
Who cares

He is still a looser
hilar ioush ilarious

Old 10-09-2009, 10:26 AM
SVTHorsnake is infamous around these partsSVTHorsnake is infamous around these parts
I don't think he's a loser by any means, but does show money can't always buy taste.

Old 10-09-2009, 10:38 AM
I care and that's why I asked.

Originally Posted by kiet420
hilar ioush ilarious

Old 10-09-2009, 10:38 AM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
Thing I can't understand is, why doesn't his wife ever smile? Not my idea of a foxy babe.

Old 10-09-2009, 10:54 AM
htran16 is infamous around these parts
Who cares

He is still a looser
and how old are you again? very immature comment.

Old 10-09-2009, 10:54 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
1) Flat/Matte black has been played out for years.
2) Those wheels are horrible.

Old 10-09-2009, 11:00 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by htran16
and how old are you again? very immature comment.
WOW Are you sleeping with him? Good morning can you take a joke?

I just dont like the guy to be honest but was a joke by all means

Old 10-09-2009, 11:01 AM

There is a huge and I mean huge thread about this car that was posted early this year and if you look hard enough someone says who did the mods... You can start there... O yea be prepared to read about how much people hate him

Old 10-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Banned
Beasty is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
1) Flat/Matte black has been played out for years.
2) Those wheels are horrible.
Fashion is Cyclical.... BMW just released a new color... matte silver!
could not find the link srry... love the look, no need to hate...

Old 10-09-2009, 11:51 AM
I didn't realize a two page thread was a "huge thread".
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-tt-cab-2.html

And by the looks of it I guess a lot of people secretly care and or have an interest in him and his cars. Search for his name on the site and you will see that it comes up a lot.

So as much as you think "nobody cares" it looks like a lot of people care. But aside from that, thanks for your early input. It was really informative and helpful. Congratulations on great post count too, I'm sure your posts consists of exceptional content and participation to the site.

There is a huge and I mean huge thread about this car that was posted early this year and if you look hard enough someone says who did the mods... You can start there... O yea be prepared to read about how much people hate him

Old 10-09-2009, 12:06 PM
I didn't realize a two page thread was a "huge thread".
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-tt-cab-2.html

And by the looks of it I guess a lot of people secretly care and or have an interest in him and his cars. Search for his name on the site and you will see that it comes up a lot.

So as much as you think "nobody cares" it looks like a lot of people care. But aside from that, thanks for your early input. It was really informative and helpful. Congratulations on great post count too, I'm sure your posts consists of exceptional content and participation to the site.
Thanks for wasting our time and not doing a search to begin with. If im not mistaken its one of the rules you are supposed to follow.

I guess its all fun and games until someone takes it personal.

FYI: by the looks of how he wrapped his headlights I dont think he painted his car but good luck with your fascination of his ugly modified TT

Old 10-09-2009, 12:09 PM
I did search the site but in the said thread the car was gloss black. I'm looking for up to date info thus I started a thread.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:18 PM
JZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond repute
I think the car is hot, he is not and those seats are silly ugly. Along with Posh money does not buy brains, class or good taste!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: David Beckham's Matte Black Porsche Turbo