997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

FVD Brombacher – 997TT tuning - Do it yourself flash / incl. Diagnostic software

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 03:33 AM
turbo803 is infamous around these parts
Reborned with my fvd flash!!

Hey Rhonda,

I finally got my flash, I like to thank you for all your help, your customer service is second to none!

Now I enjoy driving my turbo again, its so much more fun, the acceleration is just awesome, my car used to be sluggish after 4500 rpm but now the power pulls all the way to redline and thats in every gear!! I think this is how the turbo should have been in the first place.

I already have your sport exhaust, and now just added the headers, it sounds even meaner than ever, with less backpressure everything just feel much smoother.

Keep up the excellent job!!

Cheers

Old 02-22-2010, 08:07 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
turbo803,

I am thrilled to hear!! You took all the right steps to ensure that you have the most powerful stage 2 turbo from us! The exhaust and headers are great mods, especially as they are both made by M&M to work together. Now with the software you have tied it all together, well done!! Glad you are enjoying the turbo and you are so welcome for the help. I am so glad that you did all of your homework. It is so important to me that an individual decides to pick items that are best for his/her needs. To choose FVD makes a ton of sense as all of the parts you choose are meant to work together. You will have many, many trouble free years of operation so just enjoy your turbo!!

I can just imagine that car on the street's of Hong Kong, people must be jostling around in traffic just to hear it going through the gears!! The headers and exhaust are just amazing...so jealous! Maybe one day my Boxster S will turn into a turbo!!

Cheers my friend so happy to know that you are enjoying the mods!!

Rhonda

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net