997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

997.2 Turbo vs GTR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 07:53 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
I don't need to troll around magazine results, I get my results in real life.

You know it's only a matter of time before you get banned again. You should just know you aren't fooling anyone.

Old 12-05-2009, 08:21 AM
Turbo997 is infamous around these parts
He is a forum Troll, the mistake is to feed him, just ignore these stupid GTR posts and he will leave unsatisfied. Since taking him serious makes him go on and on.
Who takes a "Nissan" serious anyway?

Old 12-05-2009, 09:53 AM
USCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to behold
Y'all be sweet now!

Old 12-05-2009, 10:39 AM
BD-
Banned
BD- is a splendid one to beholdBD- is a splendid one to beholdBD- is a splendid one to beholdBD- is a splendid one to beholdBD- is a splendid one to beholdBD- is a splendid one to beholdBD- is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by heavychevy
I don't need to troll around magazine results, I get my results in real life.

You know it's only a matter of time before you get banned again. You should just know you aren't fooling anyone.
Because I asked to see some results?

Old 12-05-2009, 03:21 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
No, because you are a infectious troll that won't go away. Eventually you will say something stupid and get yourself banned again.

Isn't that how it's usually worked for you?

Old 12-05-2009, 11:43 PM
kp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to all
No, because you are a infectious troll that won't go away. Eventually you will say something stupid and get yourself banned again.

Isn't that how it's usually worked for you?
All this "you're a troll" stuff yall yelling is just witch hunting whistle blowing. Begging Mods to ban someone because you don’t like them. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Stop crying about him being a troll, it makes you guys look extremely sensitive and vengeful. The way you guys act, you'd think this guy broke into your house or something.

Old 12-06-2009, 01:02 AM
zosomoso is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kp117
All this "you're a troll" stuff yall yelling is just witch hunting whistle blowing. Begging Mods to ban someone because you don’t like them. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Stop crying about him being a troll, it makes you guys look extremely sensitive and vengeful. The way you guys act, you'd think this guy broke into your house or something.
i like you

Old 12-06-2009, 03:46 AM
Originally Posted by kp117

I'm not asking for anything, the guys been banned between 5-7 times, PERMANENTLY. And tries to fake like he's someone else every time, just letting him know he isn't fooling me. I knew when he registered back in may who he was.

He'll step on his own feet soon enough, I don't need to do it for him.

Beside, you don't run anything here so you can shutup.

Old 12-06-2009, 05:05 AM
BD-
Banned
BD- is a splendid one to beholdBD- is a splendid one to beholdBD- is a splendid one to beholdBD- is a splendid one to beholdBD- is a splendid one to beholdBD- is a splendid one to beholdBD- is a splendid one to behold
I'm not asking for anything, the guys been banned between 5-7 times, PERMANENTLY.
How can someone be 'permanently' banned 5-7 times?

Old 12-06-2009, 05:09 AM
Don't act stupid.

Old 12-06-2009, 05:13 AM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
Wow, I am tired just flipping through the pages and reading every other 5 of them.

Why not do this? Lets all meet back here in 40 years and if there still is such a car as the GTR and it is still a performance car, and not an off road suv, and still posting proper performance specs, then we can talk. The sign of a true sports car is not just what it can do today but if it can repeat those feats over and over again. Who cares which goes faster today? Can it keep doing it year after year without falling apart?

A Porsche is a Porsche, earned over years of success and improvement, enough said. You guys make me tired.
JS

Old 12-06-2009, 05:26 AM
BD-
Banned
Originally Posted by Jersey Shore
Wow, I am tired just flipping through the pages and reading every other 5 of them.

Why not do this? Lets all meet back here in 40 years and if there still is such a car as the GTR and it is still a performance car, and not an off road suv, and still posting proper performance specs, then we can talk. The sign of a true sports car is not just what it can do today but if it can repeat those feats over and over again. Who cares which goes faster today? Can it keep doing it year after year without falling apart?

A Porsche is a Porsche, earned over years of success and improvement, enough said. You guys make me tired.
JS
Wow, that was one ignorant post. Perhaps you should google GTR and get a history lesson. Unlike the 911, the GTR didn't start life as a Beetle.

Old 12-06-2009, 05:42 AM
996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute996TTer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BD-
Wow, that was one ignorant post. Perhaps you should google GTR and get a history lesson. Unlike the 911, the GTR didn't start life as a Beetle.
That is why the Nissan is so worthless! Remember the Beatle is the only car worldwide that survived over 65 years (70 now the first where produced 1939).

Last edited by 996TTer; 12-06-2009 at 05:49 AM.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:24 AM
kp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to all
Beside, you don't run anything here so you can shutup.

Im sorry Heavy, I almost forgot who you were.....

Captain Internet Forum, up up and away!

Old 12-06-2009, 09:45 AM
BD-
Banned
Originally Posted by 996TTer
That is why the Nissan is so worthless! Remember the Beatle is the only car worldwide that survived over 65 years (70 now the first where produced 1939).
Sexually transmitted diseases have survived even longer and are nearly as distasteful. What's your point?

I wouldn't really say it survived. It stopped and then started again, unlike the Land Rover, which has remained in production for over 60 years.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997.2 Turbo vs GTR