997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

CEC/ Techart...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 12:14 PM
Don
Don is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to all
Who was the 3rd party? If that's correct then they are the ones that should be taking the beating.

Old 12-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Swoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really nice
Originally Posted by TECHART@CEC
Dear Showking,

I assure you that we pride ourselves in giving exceptional customer service. I would kindly bring to your attention the fact that you never dealt with CEC on this purchase. You purchased the Techart mats from a third party and they never informed us of a problem until you recently called. As in all businesses, we must follow the proper chain of distribution and protocal. That said, I will be happy to look into this matter for you. If the mistake was made by CEC/Techart, we will take full responsibility and remedy it. As I told you when you called me a few minutes ago, in order to do that, I would need to get more information from your end.

Sherif Yassa
Well that certainly changes everything! Can't really slam CEC/TA for some 3rd party dist. screw up!

Old 12-03-2009, 12:34 PM
Don
Don is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Swoody
Well that certainly changes everything! Can't really slam CEC/TA for some 3rd party dist. screw up!
CEC Techart should definitely spank the distributor and be able to get this resolved quickly.

Old 12-03-2009, 01:00 PM
Nico is infamous around these partsNico is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Showking
I have to say, I called CEC again today and spoke to a guy that actually spoke like a gentleman and is currently working on a resolution to the problem. I feel better that I didn't get the same assh*le on the phone, and hope to get the correct mats before the end of the month. I'll keep everyone posted on the outcome. -Showking
thats what we should hear. should have been like this from beginning. that way the thread wouldnt even have to be created

Old 12-03-2009, 01:03 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Don
CEC Techart should definitely spank the distributor and be able to get this resolved quickly.
CEC is the Distributor for Techart. It must have been a dealer for CEC. All I can say is that I have dealt with CEC many times over the years and they have been nothing short of exceptional in their customer service. Regardless, I'm sure CEC will correct whatever their selling dealer screwed up.

Old 12-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Former Vendor
markccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to behold
Apparently there was a communication error with a TECHART dealer in between. Unfortunate accident but we will straighten it out!

Last edited by markccars; 12-03-2009 at 04:29 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Showking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TECHART@CEC
Dear Showking,

I assure you that we pride ourselves in giving exceptional customer service. I would kindly bring to your attention the fact that you never dealt with CEC on this purchase. You purchased the Techart mats from a third party and they never informed us of a problem until you recently called. As in all businesses, we must follow the proper chain of distribution and protocal. That said, I will be happy to look into this matter for you. If the mistake was made by CEC/Techart, we will take full responsibility and remedy it. As I told you when you called me a few minutes ago, in order to do that, I would need to get more information from your end.

Sherif Yassa
Look, first of all, I appreciate you trying to help, but I don't need you to kindly bring anything to my attention nor do I need you to explain business ethics to me. Second of all, I never planned on calling you at all. The mats were purchased from RPM North in Long Island, NY. I called them as soon as I received the mats as a birthday gift and realized they were wrong. The only reason you got a call in the first place is because I was told that you guys were requesting pictures of the mats inside and outside the car be emailed to you. Now maybe that doesn't sound strange to you, but it sounded a little strange to me. When I called you, the bright-light you have answering the phone tells me in not so many words to leave the wrong mats in the car...now if you consider that the "exceptonal customer service that you pride yourself on", then I'm talking to the right guy. As far as RPM goes, they tell me the mats were ordered from you a little over a month ago. Also, I am the first person to offer praise to people that do the right thing. I'm doing this a long time and have longstanding excellent relationships with many companies in this industry ranging from HRE, Sparco, Turbonetics, HKS, Vividracing, AP, Turbo XS, Iforged and Mach V, to Speedworld, Vinny Ten Racing and RIDES Magazine, etc, etc.. so don't think I'm some jerk-off that doesn't know what he's talking about. If the situation can be rectified, it would be greatly appreciated. If not, just let me know. -Showking

Old 12-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Showking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond repute
I would just like to say that Sherif has called me back and has taken the necessary steps to rectify the problem. The mats are going to be replaced and all is well. Spoken like a true gentleman, he apologized for the inconvenience and I apologized for wanting to strangle everyone in my path. Thanks again Sherif. -Showking

Old 12-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
I like happy endings...send me a pm when you receive the correct mats...thread closed