997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

downpayment made! Pics inside

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 02:18 AM
Taskomania is a jewel in the roughTaskomania is a jewel in the roughTaskomania is a jewel in the roughTaskomania is a jewel in the rough
My fav. color combo as well. Congrats.

Old 12-16-2009, 02:25 AM
RevHappy03 is infamous around these parts
congrats man, car looks very clean

Old 12-16-2009, 03:29 AM
handdoc is infamous around these parts
looks great!

enjoy and drive safe!

Old 12-16-2009, 05:18 AM
JG 997 is infamous around these parts
congrats enjoy it

Old 12-16-2009, 07:30 AM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
that is a sick looking TT, usually not a huge fan of pinstriped wheels, but the whole setup looks great...good luck and enjoy it.

Old 12-16-2009, 07:50 AM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sam12345
Well white on red is my favorite color combo for the turbo, and i found one!!! basically i bought it the day i saw it.

It is being inspected by porsche and if it passes then i am flying out to arizona on thursday to drive her home!!!!!! SOOOOO excited

8,500 miles, 2007

Looks great! love the white & Interior combo, is the interior Terra-Cotta? The red interior's I have seen are more like lipstick red?

Old 12-16-2009, 08:13 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Beautiful color combo. I don't really like the tail lights, but could just be the picture.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:15 AM
cnebrask is infamous around these parts
I think I saw this ad on autotrader. The dealer is Diamond Auto and is on Scottsdale Road in Scottsdale. Just an FYI, these guys don't exactly have the greatest reputation in town. It's a tiny little shop and from what I'm told they buy the cheapest cars they can find from auction. My friend purchased a 335i from them last year and months later found out that the ECU wiring harness had been chewed through by mice, which wasn't a cheap fix. So anyway, just be extra cautious. I would try to find out the entire history of the car. Best of luck!

Old 12-16-2009, 10:17 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cnebrask
I think I saw this ad on autotrader. The dealer is Diamond Auto and is on Scottsdale Road in Scottsdale. Just an FYI, these guys don't exactly have the greatest reputation in town. It's a tiny little shop and from what I'm told they buy the cheapest cars they can find from auction. My friend purchased a 335i from them last year and months later found out that the ECU wiring harness had been chewed through by mice, which wasn't a cheap fix. So anyway, just be extra cautious. I would try to find out the entire history of the car. Best of luck!

Yikes. Interesting first post

I don't know anything about them, but as long as he gets a thorough PPI with a DME scan, hopefully he should be fine.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:19 AM
Did a quick Google search: "Diamond Auto Scottsdale AZ". The 4th link is from ripoffreport.com:

http://www.google.com/search?source=...=Google+Search

Old 12-16-2009, 10:25 AM
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...5&aff=national

This is the car, right? Like I said, just be very careful.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:39 AM
sam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 2muchtime
Looks great! love the white & Interior combo, is the interior Terra-Cotta? The red interior's I have seen are more like lipstick red?
I believe it is terra-cotta, it doesnt seem to be the carrera red.
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Beautiful color combo. I don't really like the tail lights, but could just be the picture.
i have mixed feelings on the lights as well, on one hand they give a nice contrast to the rear...while on the othere hand it doesnt look "clean". Regardless i am considering putting the all red taillights on, but for now these will do.
Originally Posted by cnebrask
Thank you very much for the warning, i have been sure get everything in writing for future reference. The car is at the porsche dealership getting a prebuy inspection right now, therefore that should give me some security
Originally Posted by bonehead
Yikes. Interesting first post

I don't know anything about them, but as long as he gets a thorough PPI with a DME scan, hopefully he should be fine.
yes thats what i am hoping on! but we will see

Old 12-16-2009, 10:47 AM
C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !
Interior is actually tercotta, porsche's red is very bright.

also for what its worth, i think found your car from manhiem:
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=559 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffff00><TD class=text width=50>12/08/09</TD><TD class=text width=70>FAAO</TD><TD class=textCenter width=55>Regular</TD><TD class=textRight width=42>$73,000</TD><TD class=textRight width=45>8,759</TD><TD class=textCenter width=36>Below</TD><TD class=text width=45>WHITE</TD><TD class=textCenter width=24>6G</TD><TD class=textCenter width=32>M</TD><TD class=textCenter width=57>No</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

not sure what the final figure is , but hopefully this info. will help you out...

Old 12-16-2009, 10:49 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by C4SxM5
Interior is actually tercotta, porsche's red is very bright.

also for what its worth, i think found your car from manhiem:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=559><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffff00><TD class=text width=50>12/08/09</TD><TD class=text width=70>FAAO</TD><TD class=textCenter width=55>Regular</TD><TD class=textRight width=42>$73,000</TD><TD class=textRight width=45>8,759</TD><TD class=textCenter width=36>Below</TD><TD class=text width=45>WHITE</TD><TD class=textCenter width=24>6G</TD><TD class=textCenter width=32>M</TD><TD class=textCenter width=57>No</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

not sure what the final figure is , but hopefully this info. will help you out...
$73??? I assume 'BELOW' is referring to condition? Somethin' ain't right....

Old 12-16-2009, 10:53 AM
sam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bonehead
$73??? I assume 'BELOW' is referring to condition? Somethin' ain't right....
yes i get the same vibe.

I included in my contract that if the porsche inspection does not pass, or if i come there and see the condition of the car isnt adequate i have my money fully refunded.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: downpayment made! Pics inside