997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

A couple of BBI Autosport custom projects going on the 997tt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 11:02 PM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
A couple of BBI Autosport custom projects going on the 997tt

These guys really no there stuff over at BBI iv'e got my turbo in there for one of there custom exhausts which i've seen & heard on other turbo's ,amazing quality & sound on this thing .Also going with the BBI coil packs with a new set of plugs for some extra hp & gas milage hopefully & while exhaust is off a BBI pulley which requires a new belt is & is smaller & lighter for some more ponnies & also have Joey work some of his much needed magic on my suspension to keep all the power under control.
Pics are of tips before the whole exhaust & tips get ceramic coated & BBI coilpack next to oem & BBI pulley next to oem pulley on some one else's block.

Attached Images     

Last edited by twturbo; 01-21-2010 at 11:17 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:07 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Nice stuff, what made you make the switch?

Old 01-21-2010, 11:28 PM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Nice stuff, what made you make the switch?
Just ready to bump up the sound a bit started with a Milltek which was very quiet then a Fabspeed quiet & now my 3rd & final exhaust in a year as it's sound is adjustable & just seems so unrestrictive compared to the others & weights in at around 35 lbs with tips compared to the Milltek i just shipped at 52lbs without tips.

Old 01-22-2010, 12:48 AM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by twturbo
These guys really no there stuff over at BBI iv'e got my turbo in there for one of there custom exhausts which i've seen & heard on other turbo's ,amazing quality & sound on this thing .Also going with the BBI coil packs with a new set of plugs for some extra hp & gas milage hopefully & while exhaust is off a BBI pulley which requires a new belt is & is smaller & lighter for some more ponnies & also have Joey work some of his much needed magic on my suspension to keep all the power under control.
Pics are of tips before the whole exhaust & tips get ceramic coated & BBI coilpack next to oem & BBI pulley next to oem pulley on some one else's block.
Adam,

Don't show me this stufF!!!! I'm going there next week to get some suspension adjustments and I don't want to spend anymore $$$

Old 01-22-2010, 12:54 AM
QUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
Adam,

Don't show me this stufF!!!! I'm going there next week to get some suspension adjustments and I don't want to spend anymore $$$
shoot, we should all pool our money together and buy bbi so we get the stuff for free!

Old 01-22-2010, 08:34 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by QUIK 911
shoot, we should all pool our money together and buy bbi so we get the stuff for free!
Remind me not to go into business with you as that reasoning is somehow a bit faulty

Small change in plans for my install. Should hopefully have my Stage I mufflers early next week to get installed with suspension stuff. Don't think I've ever wanted a weekend to end sooner

Old 01-22-2010, 08:52 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Sounds good, what suspension stuff do you guys have in mind?

Old 01-22-2010, 08:55 AM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
I just recently had the plugs and coilpacks swapped out at BBI- there is definitely a seat of the pants improvement down low to my modded car.

Betim at BBI took real good care of me....

Old 01-22-2010, 12:19 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by QUIK 911
I'm in. You, me, Luc, and Adam. Let's make an offer to Betim ..
Since you have the most $$$ out of all of us Randy, you get to front the working capital..

Old 01-22-2010, 12:31 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
When you guys spend as much as I did then I will let you guys borrow the shop

Old 01-22-2010, 01:29 PM
ed997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to behold
I am back in there in a few weeks for suspension work as well. Betim and the shop are great.

Old 01-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Luc15 is a jewel in the roughLuc15 is a jewel in the roughLuc15 is a jewel in the rough
As usual, I agree with Mike. Randy, buy a six pack coilpack and resale to us at half price.